Hehe, only joking about the title

Yeah, so I tried to invite my mate to WoW, and they get to the billing stage where they are asked to choose the billing option, now my friend wants to use the 2-month top-up cards, purchased in stores, but during the sign up process, this is not an available option, I got WoW a month or so ago, and I remember there being a link or option of some sort, but I really can't remember.

Anyone able to offer any serious help on how to use the 2month cards without a credit card option?
you swipe them in your ass-crack.

oh.. you said serious?

sorry, no idea.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
A mate of mines trying to get me into it - I still gotta download the 3Gig 10 day trial first.

I like runescape (yeah ok.. shhh) but not so sure about WoW.. it looks a bit h4rc0r3 for me.
Quote by rabidguitarist
you swipe them in your ass-crack.

oh.. you said serious?

sorry, no idea.

Wow.. hilarious

EDIT : Btw, guy above , your mate can lend you the discs.
Yeah i got the game installed and want to use a 10 day trial pass, after the installation it asked me to create an accout, i had to pay - no option of using trial.

Any help would be good.
Bass Player
If you can catch me on MSN or AIM or XFIRE at all, I'd be glad to help you out, it's a lot easier than explaining it on here. Do you have MSN, AIM or XFIRE?
AcousticConor
I got a free 10 day trial as well, have yet to download it all, its like 30-40 hours to download

(Thank you colin )
Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER

I just checked the link, and it looks like it's working.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
To make this clearer, the problem is creating an account. When we enter the guest pass key it still asks us to enter a payment method. Theres nothing (that we can see) that we would click on to use the guest pass.
Bass Player
Send a screen, otherwise I'm not sure I could help. Sorry mate.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
No.. I know how to add them, I just don't remember know how to select the 2month card during sign up, it says I have to choose a credit card and he dont wanna use one to pay for it. He wants to use a 2month card just like I do
OMG! I need a WoW fix so badly right now!!!!
God i miss my lvl 60 NE with all epic gear :*(

I cant play it in the school year tho...i think we all know why
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Aidy Damage
World of Warcraft? Gondor Primulon, JT!

wasn't it TJ?
Is it possible that the game card is issued by one of those creditors?

If so, then select which one.

Other than that, I can't help. Contact Blizzard's Customer Support, I'd say. You, as an already paying customer, can try the general or customer support forums for help.

Just not the Off-Topic. I dwell there as well as here, and they have made me who I am today. I wish to spare you that fate.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Good idea, haven't tried the forums. Will try them, then phone tomorrow, cheers.
Quote by Woogles
OMG! I need a WoW fix so badly right now!!!!
God i miss my lvl 60 NE with all epic gear :*(

I cant play it in the school year tho...i think we all know why

Lol, still level 60?

Beat meh level 70 epix warrior