which Brand would you prefer? I want the Best one so i was thinking of the MXR Flanger
but i'm not sure. Could you say why too?
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Mxr is good, maybe my ear's bad, but all the flangers that i have heard that aren't total shit sound basically the same besides the range. and you might want to delete one of the two threads you made, good luck
edit: you might also want to try the mxr EVH, it got pretty good reviews
Last edited by si! at Mar 4, 2007,
yea...delete one of the threads

ehx makes a good flanger
and you might want to try the boss one

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I prefer The Boss BF-2 because its more metallic sounding and more...metallic...sounding. Yeah. But I haven't checked out the MXR even though I want to really bad.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
I have the EHX Electric Mistress. I like it a lot. Very vintage sounding, which is what I was after. I have a strong preference for analog over digital.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
I have the EHX Electric Mistress. I like it a lot. Very vintage sounding, which is what I was after. I have a strong preference for analog over digital.

How much do those things go for?
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
^, ^^ I got mine on eBay for about $80. I always recommend buying used.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Ibanez also makes a really good flanger, I got to try one the other day; it's basically and analog verion of the EVH flanger (MXR was trying to emulate this pedal when they made it).
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!