Page 1 of 2
What riffs that you can play, make you look like you're playing a really hard riff when really it actually easy as hell.

Off the top of my head I'd say:

As The Palaces Burn by LoG verse riff (its not super easy, but when you see someone play it looks pretty hard)

Downfall by CoB intro riff
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
The Power Rangers Theme song. It is really easy, very basic tapping, but sounds cool, and looks hard to people who don't play guitar.
black dog, cowboys from hell. Theyre both easy but look hard.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Plug-in baby by Muse.

If you're a talented guitarist you just need to practice it a bit and you'll get pretty damn good at it.

I played it in front of my friends at twice the speed Matt Bellamy does on the CD and they thought it was awesome. Ha.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Pretty much anything with tapping...Crazy Train is has a fairly easy tapping solo, it looks really impressive to people who don't play guitar....Oh and of course Miserlou by Dick Dale, that'l turn a few heads
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Quote by rabidguitarist
black dog, cowboys from hell. Theyre both easy but look hard.

Black Dog is easy. I can't play Cowboys from hell as fast as it's s'posed to be...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by AdamDK
The Power Rangers Theme song. It is really easy, very basic tapping, but sounds cool, and looks hard to people who don't play guitar.

+1
People ask me to play it all the time.
Quote by gibson_lover_ga
All of Master of Puppets.

Ok whilst it's not as hard as people say it is, that's a ****ing difficult song. The man asked for easy riffs.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Purple haze or Sweet Child o' Mine
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by AdamDK

I am so going to learn that right now
Fur Elise by Beethoven. At least the intro.
Jimmy cracked corn and I did care.
rage against the machine-freedom; not that hard, but the riff is nasty
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Classic
Standard Strat
Custom-made Strat
Vox AD50VT
Quote by gibson_lover_ga
How bout' the opening riff to sanitarium?

nah, thats too easy...he wants something that sounds complicated witghout really being complicated
Jimmy cracked corn and I did care.
oh pretty woman
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
The first solo in master of puppets is pretty easy
Quote by I'm_Guitarded
yea, but perhaps this was meant to be...
there could be a handful of stoners somewhere in Jersey that are on the verge of creating a new metal...a new thrash metal...

...or were all screwed =]

Deluxe Ash Strat MIA '96+DynatouchIII Deluxe900
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
satch Boogie is not easy, fool.

yeah it is. Besides the one long tapping part in the middle i think its an easy song.
im alright by neil zaza, plus it sounds super catchy not rly HARD well maybe for a beginner but eh
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Ascendancy1080
yeah it is. Besides the one long tapping part in the middle i think its an easy song.

Recording of you playing it or it's not easy
^+1
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Look at all the people posting "ZOMG I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU THINK MASTER OF PUPPETS IS HARD!!1!!!"

The guy asked for very easy riffs.

I personally like the bit in A Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation with the bends in it.
Crazy Train. Also, that riff from Stockholm Syndrome by Muse sounds tough, but it's easy shit.
I'm a person.
I would say "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. Play that once in a while and it'll turn some heads.

Or of course "Raining Blood" by Slayer.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by PinkIsCool
Also, that riff from Stockholm Syndrome by Muse sounds tough, but it's easy shit.
Bleh, for me it was the opposite. I never thought it was the least bit hard till I tried to play it.
Quote by break-me-in
Ok whilst it's not as hard as people say it is, that's a ****ing difficult song. The man asked for easy riffs.

No it's not. The only hard thing about it is the main solo. The rest is just downpicked easiness.
Quote by Duff_McGee
No it's not. The only hard thing about it is the main solo. The rest is just downpicked easiness.

I have to agree with that. After about a year of playing, you should be able to play the main solo pretty well too I would think. That's about when I learned it.
Popcorn played VERY fast. Always fun to do at a guitar store.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Page 1 of 2