████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No, they just advertise it becuase they get money for it. The people who buy them are racist.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Those adverts are related to email content. You obviously have an email with the 'n' word in, and it finds adverts that suit your email content. It's quite clever. As for the one you can see there, 'ebay' have almost every word you can think of wildcarded, so if you go into google and type almost any word/object, ebay will come up in the sponsored ads.

EDIT: That 'African Slaves' shot is the perfect example.
haha it took me like 5 minutes to get that first pic u should circle the part in red so its more noticable
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
haha. took ages to work that out. haha. thats class. bring back the good old slavery days too. or not.
Quote by Tom Martin
Those adverts are related to email content. You obviously have an email with the 'n' word in, and it finds adverts that suit your email content. It's quite clever. As for the one you can see there, 'ebay' have almost every word you can think of wildcarded, so if you go into google and type almost any word/object, ebay will come up in the sponsored ads.

EDIT: That 'African Slaves' shot is the perfect example.

No, the only "n" in my email is in the name "neil".
Jimmy cracked corn and I did care.

you could probably sue google for that.

hm...*lightbulb appears over head*
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
lmao at the gizoogle thing, i searched ultimate guitar and it turned the homepage into jive
Quote by CamelToeJoe
No, the only "n" in my email is in the name "neil".

wow you are stupid. he said the 'n' word must be in your emails, as in the content of the electronic mail sent to your email address. He wasn't say the 'n' word was in your electronic mail address.
Quote by Dr Grinwraith

heh i'v had chest hair since i was 11

Quote by LilVikingboy
Unless you are Robin Williams I find that extremely hard to believe.

Was your mom a wolf?

Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club" PM me to join
O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its gonna suck if google fixes that...

Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.