Hi. I'm looking for this older guitar and is obviously going to be harder to find. I'm looking for either the model 1 in good playable condition. This guitar resembles a Jackson. Ive checked ebay and can't seem to find one on Craigslist(although their search function isn't that great). Does anyone know where I could find one? Maybe even a suggestion for a website that finds harder to find guitars? Its a little weird looking, I know but I am trying to find one. Thanks for any help.
Last edited by SuperSlideTail at Mar 5, 2007,
Hi perhaps is too late to reply this thread but just in case i want that you know that i own two Fernandes Vandenberg and i need to sell one of them or perhaps both.

Please check you inbox messages i send you there a message with pictures and some details, wait your answer in my inbox.

thanks
Quote by Remolution
I smell a scam ...

Bad Grammar key ya in?

Man what are we going to do when these idiots learn proper english?
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
I am sorry but you are wrong, i have the two Fernandes Vandenberg guitars. I know that i am new here but i am member in the jemsite forum (where i am selling the guitars too) and there i sold and bought several guitars and never had a problem. I have my ebay account too and the deal can be done inside ebay if it is necessary.

Anyway if anyone is really interested in the guitars and don´t trust in me just write me and i will send any picture with the guitars and the date of the day and the name of the person who write me, all written in a piece of paper next to the guitars to prove that i own them.

I have nothing to hide, only wish to sell one of the guitars or perhaps both, i saw that someone here was interested and i wrote just in case this person or another one still want it.

For any question, i will be more than happy to answer anyone, anything.

Thanks and regards
Quote by supergirl20_06
I am sorry but you are wrong, i have the two Fernandes Vandenberg guitars. I know that i am new here but i am member in the jemsite forum (where i am selling the guitars too) and there i sold and bought several guitars and never had a problem. I have my ebay account too and the deal can be done inside ebay if it is necessary.

Anyway if anyone is really interested in the guitars and don´t trust in me just write me and i will send any picture with the guitars and the date of the day and the name of the person who write me, all written in a piece of paper next to the guitars to prove that i own them.

I have nothing to hide, only wish to sell one of the guitars or perhaps both, i saw that someone here was interested and i wrote just in case this person or another one still want it.

For any question, i will be more than happy to answer anyone, anything.

Thanks and regards

Send me some pics to djfrank70 AT comcast DOT net
How much you asking?
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE