Guitar Part Site.

I need your input on these maple necks.

Canadian Maple is really nice, but for $80??? There has to be something wrong with them. I also saw they only sell to manufacturers. Could I order a few parts through a local guitar shop, or even GC?

Your Thoughts?

*If this is the wrong forum, I apologize.
Quote by Aidy Damage
They've got 'gonorrhea' written all over them. Don't tap that.

They look like those peddling things to me... only crappier.
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
peddling? wtf?

You know ... Those things you use when you are like in a little boat.
Quote by PollutedSoul
You know ... Those things you use when you are like in a little boat.

An oar? Yes, they do. Warmoth necks ftw.
I don't know if I can spend $200+ on a warmoth neck. I would like to, but I really don't have that big of a budget here.

oh well, so those necks = crap?
That price does look too good to be true, but then again most of those necks are unfinished and have a paddle headstock. But for only $80, you should be a little suspicious. You could get a $300 warmoth neck, or keep looking around for other brands. See if you can find any online stores that sell Mighty Mite necks. I just got a Mighty Mite neck for $130 last week. 22 fret maple/maple neck, compound radius (9' at the nut, 12.5" near the bridge), cut for a locking nut, fully finished (thin finish, but I like it that way), and no sharp fret edges like many people claim.
If I can find the site where I bought that neck, I'll give you the link.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
^ $130?! Wow. I've seen the Mightymite necks on Ebay, but not that low. I'll check it out if you don't find it.

thanks.