i dunno what rules there are bout this kinda thing but for all metioned i have the exam timetable for the may exams, thought some of you might want a look at it. i get a 8 day break before history just something cool

http://www.sqa.org.uk/files_ccc/NQExamTimetable2007_291106.pdf

enjoy and good luck for then
UG Power Rangers, Now Recruiting.

Current Team:
Bombtrack - Red Ranger
Circus - Green Ranger
Slinov - Blue Ranger
Sunovagun - Black Ranger
Fairycondomboy-Pink Ranger

PM Bombtrack for info on how to join the team.
It's not primary.... we have a different system...

I have like 4 in a row right at the start

English - 1st may
Music - 2nd may
Maths - 3rd may (which i have to stay in school longer and get a really late bus home because of )
P.E - 4th may
Geography - 8th may
Chemistry - 10th may
Physics - 16th may
German - 25th may

6 subjects in 10 days!
Last edited by Meteorshower at Mar 4, 2007,
mine are all set ages apart
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
11th May Int2 English
15th May Int2 Maths
16th May Higher Physics
16th May Higher Music
28th May Higer Computing

TWO highers on the same day!!! utter pish

Edit:

Hey Forbz, what school you at?

PSN ID: ArranP
haha nice, I'm in scummy Baldragon. the "pure mental school" as they say.

Quote by apmaman
haha nice, I'm in scummy Baldragon. the "pure mental school" as they say.

Haha unlucky, i go to the same school as Sforbz (sforsando!) and what a shit big brand new school it is!
Bass Player
it looks cool when you drive passed. I thought it would be up there with the Morgan after the fire. They have automatic doors and everything.

Quote by JC13
What are the odds that people in fourth grade, from scotland, are gonna be on this site..?

HAHA pwned I'm in S4
Give peace a chance
Quote by shibbythestoner
HAHA pwned I'm in S4

Stupid standard grade noob

yeah our school has the most pointless things, whats the deal with the plasma screen at the main foyer and beside the main office?
And there are 2 lifts/elevators which like three people in the whole school use.
Also, the music department (and teachers) suck.
Bass Player
Quote by Deek_13
Stupid standard grade noob

yeah our school has the most pointless things, whats the deal with the plasma screen at the main foyer and beside the main office?
And there are 2 lifts/elevators which like three people in the whole school use.
Also, the music department (and teachers) suck.

They just want it to like snazzy for the parents or people visiting, trying to hide the reality which IS a really bad school with pathetic teachers such as our music teacher, who claims he has invented the "H" chord. Yep, and ironically, his name is "Colin "The H-Chord" Stewart" or so he has come to be known amongst the school pupils
OUR music teacher, you take music for 55 minutes a week and he teaches no one in that class, i get it for just over 6 hours a week...
Bass Player
i have 3 exams then 19 days off
"But lo, a stir is in the air! The Wave -- There is a movement there!"
Deek - you're in Dundee? I'm in Forfar ^_^
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Classic stuff, but I'mnot really bothered about my exams this year because of unconditionals......woop

That one last shot's a Permanent Vacation
And how high can you fly with broken wings?
Life's a journey not a destination
And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings

For info how to join the team PM Bombtrack
Quote by JC13
What are the odds that people in fourth grade, from scotland, are gonna be on this site..?

im one year younger and im from scotland
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
God, I remember I had Higher Maths and Higher Bus Man on the same day a few years back. That was a tiring day.
Terms and Conditions apply.
any of you lot 6th years? how are you trashing your common room at the end?

Quote by Softmod
They just want it to like snazzy for the parents or people visiting, trying to hide the reality which IS a really bad school with pathetic teachers such as our music teacher, who claims he has invented the "H" chord. Yep, and ironically, his name is "Colin "The H-Chord" Stewart" or so he has come to be known amongst the school pupils

The H Chord is my bands name.

We convinced my friend that their was such a thing as the H chord. Turns out there is, as H is used in Germany to mean B.
Ive got three exams in two days there - Maths on a tuesday and bout Physics and music on a wednesday. Other than that, im happy with the timetable.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by twowheels
Ive got three exams in two days there - Maths on a tuesday and bout Physics and music on a wednesday. Other than that, im happy with the timetable.

same here! its sucks big time