i have my lip pierced with a 14 gauge captive loop (the ring with a ball in the middle). and im bored with it, and its the only 14 gauge i have. and i want to color the ball, and i have a few questions and reasons about that.

- i dont have the money or time to go out and buy some.
- the only kind i found are rubber ones.

if i was to color the ball with a black sharpie or something:
- would the color stay, and for how long?
- would this be unhealthy if the ring turned around and the ball was in my mouth? (sounds so wrong but you know what i mean).
Okay, NEVER stick a Sharpie near your mouth, in any form.

Just save up some money, and get something you like, or let it close. There's a reason why McDonald's exists, to employ and degrade teenagers and old folks.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Don't do it with a bloody sharpie. It dosen't cost too much of a new cbr, and there are places where you can just buy the balls.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
What's a sharpie?

And it sounds nasty, so just save up a few dollars / pounds and buy one, ya stingy bastard.
R E G G A E
Quote by TheDarkestNights
What's a sharpie?

It's the American name for a brand of markers with a slightly sharp point (The brand name is Sharpie). Basically any marker is called a Sharpie now.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by TheDarkestNights
What's a sharpie?

And it sounds nasty, so just save up a few dollars / pounds and buy one, ya stingy bastard.

A brand of permanent marker that American's seem to want to use for almost anything.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!