hey, well my dad bought a bass about 8 months ago, and we still havent been able to find out who makes it. on the headstock all it says is GFX by Groove Factory
we cant find anything on GFX or this "groove factory"

help
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
http://www.kanamusic.com/pdf/GFX_retail.pdf
that was hard.
Here's an idea, use google next time, k?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
suck me, there are more people in the pit, therefore a greater chance of my question being answered
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
^The people in the bass forum play BASS, therefor they will most likely have more knowledgeable answers.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
that doesnt give you the right....maybe if there were less ppl making posts like this in the PIT than there would be more in the BASS FORUM!
UG's HIPPIE
TS, stop with the attitude. There's certain forums for certain questions, so us with bass knowledge are found in the BASS FORUM and and at least one of us would help you out, cos we'd know, in our extreme collective intelligence.

So you want me to suck you... as in, put a large stick up your ass and eat you like a chupa chup
instead of having like 5 posts in a row saying this doesnt belong here say it once then **** off or just answer the question stop with this elitist Bullsit
Quote by MurderousIntent
instead of having like 5 posts in a row saying this doesnt belong here say it once then **** off or just answer the question stop with this elitist Bullsit

*looks at join date*

*lols*

not being elitist, just telling him it belongs in the bass forum... and by habit, I always check threads that I've posted to see if there's any interesting developments... in this he told me to "suck him"... wait, why the hell do I have to answer to you?
*looks at join date*

*lols*

oops sorry i didnt know intelligence was measured by how long youve been a member on a internet forum.
Quote by MurderousIntent
oops sorry i didnt know intelligence was measured by how long youve been a member on a internet forum.

It is.

j/k, but judging by your join date you don't have the right to give him any attitude, seeing as he was right in the first place anyway.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
wow, this thread died 6 days ago

but yeah, the join date thing was sarcastic. However, you just don't give attitude to someone who is right. This thread does belong in the bass forum. It's what it's there for. If we could have threads going willy nilly everywhere, it would be chaos.

And on another note, I wasn't insulting your intelligence common sense maybe, but not intelligenc
Quote by Deliriumbassist
*looks at join date*

*lols*

not being elitist, just telling him it belongs in the bass forum... and by habit, I always check threads that I've posted to see if there's any interesting developments... in this he told me to "suck him"... wait, why the hell do I have to answer to you?

That was mean, but gave me a good laugh.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech