So I have too main questions.

After having a Line 6 ll 212 for less than a year, I have realised that it doesn't have the tone i'm after. I'm looking for an amp that would be used for practice, band practice and small gigs. I mainly am a versatile musicians but I don't play metal or heavy stuff. Mainly jazz, blues and rock etc. What would you reccommend for this sort of playing? Would A head be a good route? or stay with a combo?

Secondly, in the UK where or what is the best way to sell a new amp for good price?

Danny.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
Well what's your price range?
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Depends how much I can get from my amp, I bought it for £220 so if I can get £200. But then my birthday is in a month so maybe a little more, but not much.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

I don't know much about amps or their resellability since I'm only just about to start playing (guitar gets delivered this week ) but taking into consideration standard price depreciation I don't think you'll get £200 for a used amp, brand new or not simply because an extra £20 will get someone an unused amp of their own.
Very true. I think I may have to stick with this then.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Although that said I was just bidding on a Line 6 Spider III 15W amp on ebay (which are £99 brand new I think) and the thing went for £75 @ 8 months old (I didn't pay this) so you will most likely still get a nice return.

If you can get two people bidding against each other on ebay then the price might rocket because then it becomes a matter of pride for each buyer and sometimes people loose sense just to avoid loosing .

But as I say, I know nothing about selling amps and their used value so would be better for you to get advice from someone more experienced.
But brandnew line 6 ll 212 on ebay are going for £200 buy now.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

So can anybody suggest a nice amp? Somebody suggested getting a Laney head but I would need to buy a cab aswell.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

i'm not just going to get it lol. Can you back that up in anyway? You have one? I don't want to rush into buying another amp and end up playing something that I just want to trade in.

I love the orange tiny terror but I can imagine that being out of my price range.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Does anybody know where I might be able to get good quality used amps in the UK?

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Quote by False_God
get the Laney Vc-15

+1, that should handle the tones you're after just perfectly really

the VC-15 will give you vintage tones, but if you're after more modern stuff then check out the Laney LC15 or LC15r