American, i believe global warming is a threat because of us
13 29%
British, I believe global warming isnt a threat caused by humans
10 22%
British, i believe global warming is a threat because of us
12 27%
Voters: 45.
Ok, here we go.

I'd like to start off with saying this is not lashing out at any of these two countrys, its merely something thats interested me lately.

Ok only vote if you are American or British.

Where are you from and do you believe global warming is a threat to us because of humans?
**** global warming. everyone is so worried about it, just chill out, like holy ****. the planet will be fine
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
well..there is always mars. I mean when we are done ****ing this planet up we can just go to another, so on and so forth till there arent possibly any more planets to go to. THEN it will be the end of mankind
Quote by the_man101
well..there is always mars. I mean when we are done ****ing this planet up we can just go to another, so on and so forth till there arent possibly any more planets to go to. THEN it will be the end of mankind

there aren't any other planets to go to that we know of. and if we find one it'll be lightyears away, and getting everyone there will be a pain in the
Is it just me or was this winter colder than recent years?

and winter started earlier.

MOAR LEIK GLOBAL FREEZING.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
wow 10/13 hold my view so far, 5/6 british too, surprising.

personally I believe the balance of the earth is EXTREMELY delicate, any change at all would **** it up, Carbon emissions are purely convenient to blame it on because it gives an ec0-centric motive for cutting fuel usage. Plus there is very little conclusive proof that Carbon emissions cause global warming, there are theories of carbon emissions causing global cooling, which have proper scientific backing. Plus there's the simple fact that technically we are living in an ice age and the earth should get much hotter at some point, why not now?
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
Last edited by dnjoe at Mar 4, 2007,
Quote by JC13
What if we're canadiannnnnn!!

Quote by dazzler16
eh!

or Irish!!!

Then im afraid you dont count.
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
Is it just me or was this winter colder than recent years?

and winter started earlier.

For me its been one of the warmest winters for years, no snow at all.
And my friend in Genmany said it hasn't snowed in their town this winter and normaly they get loads. Its thier warmest winter ever recorded.
now extra flamey
the warming and cooling of the earth is a natural process. The earth is currently warming because technically we are still in the fourth (or whatever number it is) ice age, because there are still ice caps, they have just retreated, so it's high time they bloody melted.
Quote by y2james2007 :p
Then im afraid you dont count.

you're quite the narrowminded idiot aren't you?
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
pretty useful poll so far

Actually i believe its a good example of the differing perspectives of people of both countries and how it doesnt matter where you live, it doesnt change your views.

NO your right the results suck
Quote by future rock god
you're quite the narrowminded idiot aren't you?

That's what they call me!

Wow alot of Ugers need to lighten the **** up
Quote by the_man101

Lol Ya I was just about to say: how do you think mars got the way it is now? HMMM
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by JC13
What if we're canadiannnnnn!!

+1

I think It's just a natural climate change that may happen every thousand years but we have no records of it so here we are all so suprised and blaming ourselves for it
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by y2james2007 :p
That's what they call me!

Wow alot of Ugers need to lighten the **** up

some Ugers need to broaden their horizons and learn that there are more countries in the world then just Britain and America, and all of those countries will be affected by global warming, whether it's natural or the American's fault.
^Wrong assclown, the USA is the most polluting country in the world, per person and overall.

I think so anyway.

There's no middle ground. I'm not absolutely convinced of the evidence by either side or that it will be as severe (or unsevere) as they say, but it doesn't hurt us to clean up our act so we might as well. Just sensible behaviour regardless of whether we damage the planet or not.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
As always, the answer will be in the middle somewhere. But you dind't put an option so i voted c
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I put only America or Britian because thats who i wanted to know about, wazzocks. This poll doesnt concern everyone outside these two countries because im looking at these 2 in particular; because of they way they are lead and the types of people in said countries.

Why would I include Ireland and Canada if they arent anything to do with what i am trying to find out?
some people need to go back to school...
Quote by metaldud635
Has anyone ever caught their parents doing it?

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, multiple times, and I usually joined in, still do in fact.

Quote by Vagabond21
Aaahh yes, the great state of Kentucky
Quote by Meths
^Wrong assclown, the USA is the most polluting country in the world, per person and overall.

I think so anyway.

You think so? it's not a matter of opinion meths haha. you b00n. I believe the most polluting country in the world is by far China. By far.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard