hahahahha... that was... uhh... getting traumatic... like on who has commented said: i am now chronicly deperessed ... hahahaha
this is someones comment, and it's pretty hilarious

"I dont know whether to laugh or feel the deepest pity I can muster. I thought that when two or more people played together they were to complement each other. These two must be stopped. Every element of the video from colors, the painful sounds, hair styles, expressions of duh, insults itself. Yet I am compelled to watch. There are nearly 2000 people who have given up a part of their life to watch this. Maybe this was produced by the devil as a way to capture souls 2:45 at a time. God help us."
This band are actually very good. Just a little hard to listen to at times.
And they don't have a bass player, it's called a Warr guitar
That thing the guy on the left is playing might be the ugliest instrument I've ever seen.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I liked it until the guitar solo.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
You can tell that they think that they are the shit.That was just bad.And that guitar tone was extreamly horrid.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
behold the octapus wtf
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
I love how the video is named "Worst Guitar Player in The World" and the description says "Unbelievably bad guitarist".
All the related videos are Yngvie Malmsteen.

Coincidence?
the yellow "guitar's" tone... sounded like a BC Rich..
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
yeah..that was on a guitar one or guitar world cd or whatever..i hate it
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK

some guy today was all like, " ahah dude likez OMG you wanna see ma HUGE SAUSAGGE??? likez ZOMG its tEH biggest EVER! " And i was all like, no dude show me your DICK
The band is really good, actually. Just that video blew ass.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
whoa
i used to not be able to distinguish the difference between an accurate guitarist and a sloppy guitarist. I now can.
What was so bad about it?

Edit: After further examination... it came to me...
I'm a person.
Last edited by PinkIsCool at Mar 4, 2007,
It's not the fact that they're shredding 20000nps that makes it bad, it's the lack of melody. Even when they're playing slow it sounds bad. Judging by their technicality, I assume this was just a crap video and infact own.
Quote by Rambo-Conny
I love how the video is named "Worst Guitar Player in The World" and the description says "Unbelievably bad guitarist".
All the related videos are Yngvie Malmsteen.

Coincidence?

No, probably just stupidity and jelousy.
I mean seriously! "We're going to play alchoholocaust from nano nuclear cyborg summoning." What the hell is that!?!?
I'm a person.
If that was food. It would be blended lower colon and side dressing of lemmy's wartz
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by PinkIsCool
I mean seriously! "We're going to play alchoholocaust from nano nuclear cyborg summoning." What the hell is that!?!?

I guess it's the song, and the album

Hey they've only gone too far to you, at least they're making something they lie.
They happen to have a very alternative taste in music.
Just because it doesn't appeal to your ear isn't a reason to bash something you don't understand.

But anyways they do look funny
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
these guys have good technique and everything, but there is NO MELODY WHATS SOEVER its extremely wanky and the just shred as fast as humanly possible... again i love metal but COME ON
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?

Legalize the green