It's just me and my guitars.

I only play acoustic material for now.

I record with a computer mic and my laptop so it's not CD quality but I think they're good enough quality for a demo version.

Hop over to my page and have a listen, please let me know what you think. Please no "you suck" stuff, comments are welcome but only constructive ones. I KNOW I need to work on my voice, but I am thinking about going into a studio this summer and have someone else record me and I want to gauge whether or not it is worth it.

http://www.myspace.com/mondaymorningrainmusic

BTW - I am based from Nova Scotia in Canada in case you were wondering, but my page has all of the info you'll need.
actually, your voice is quite good. have you taken lessons before? just a little bit of work should get your voices' strength to show, and it will sound a lot better. good playing BTW
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
Quote by Bass Cat
actually, your voice is quite good. have you taken lessons before? just a little bit of work should get your voices' strength to show, and it will sound a lot better. good playing BTW

Hey, thanks a lot!!

No, I have never taken lessons but I do sing in the shower a lot. haha
haha allright i'll show some love. The songs seemed simple to me and since it's only acoustic you might want to sing with more emotion. however what you have going here is pretty good maybe try variations in strumming to keep listeners intrested but really just put your heart in it man that's the most important part other than that just add little solos over the rythmn to keep people listening and you'll be fine.
Smile alot today... okay?