well?
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I remember the first time someone sigged me. IT felt great. I was like wow... people actually think i'm funny. See here on the real world it doesn't work like that.
A frogs' perspective on life: time's fun when you're having flies.
Whats the capital of thailand?
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Stop making threads.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Has a Surf Music band
Probebly something that you wouldn't understand.

Randomz Thoughtz - ANTON LEVAY FTW.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Quote by DeathSlut69
Whats the capital of thailand?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A pedophile and a small boy are walking through the woods at night. The small boy says, "Mister, I'm scared." The pedophile replies, "You're scared? I have to walk home alone after this!"

Poor advice.
A man is on taking a walk and goes into a park and sits down next to a nun.

After a short silence the mans turns to the nun and says, "Hey I know this is akward but, I've ALWAYS wanted to kiss a nun and so...Can I kiss you?"

The nun looks at him and says, "You can under one condition. That you are a devote catholic and that you say one Hail Mary every night and every morning."

The man then goes on to tell her about how devote a catholic man he is. The nun then agrees and the man they kiss a good long one.

After a minute the man bursts out laughing...And of course the nun asks, "What?"

The Man Replies, "Haha, I have to say, I'm not a Catholic, never been to church, and don't know any prayers or anything..."

The nun replies, " Haha, you think thats funny, I'm Bruce and I'm going to a costume party."

Pwnd
^^ that's great. @ Jonjy2

"I'm not racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people." i saw that in someone's sig.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange ya glad I'm not a black guy!
Poor advice.
Quote by maXterbat0r

What do you call a Pakistani who's been everywhere and seen everything?

Ben Dare Dun Dat.

I thought you'd like that, giving the FUBAR reference in your headline.

"If I had five words to say before I expired, I doubt it would be Tron funkin' blows."
Poor advice.
2 muffins are sitting in the oven

the first muffin says "man its hot in here"

the other one says "ahhhh a talking muffin"
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE