does anyone have a tab for girl in the fire by pendulum? it's a drum & bass song but it's got a really nice acoustic guitar riff going on through it that i wanna learn.

if no-one has a tab would someone be able to tab it for me? i can send you the song somehow if you don't have it.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
been looking for a GITF tab maself n cant find 1 newere.
i may try tabin it maself n put it on UG
also lukin for this aswell as the other bit i think its some wierd synth but it cud prob b playd on guitar wiv a lot of wah. Ithink ma m8 knows the bit ur on bout dou ill try get im to tab it out.
i was actually trying to tab it about 3 hours ago and it revolves around the chord Bbm (B flat minor) in the intro, just try working from there if i get any further i'll let you know.
Standard with capo on 1st fret..
2nd guitar start with an arpeggio of Am7 (x0x213)...well, it's not the whole song but you can start from here...

1st guitar
e|-----------------0----------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------0--------------------------------------------------------------|
G|----------5-----------------5-------------------7-----------------------------|
D|-------7----------------7-----7-------5---------------4---------5----------------|
A|----0---------------0---------------------0--------0--------0------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-----------------0----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------0--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|----------5-----------------5--------------5------------------5----------------7-----7-----------|
D|-------7----------------7-----7--------7------7---------7------7-----5---5-----4-----4---5---|
A|----0---------------0-------------0----------------0-------------------0-------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|----------5---------------5-------------5--------------5-------------5-------------5------|
D|-------7-----7-------7------7------7------7------7-----7-------7-----7-------7----7----|
A|----0-------------0-------------0--------------0--------------0-------------0--------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-------7-----7---------------7------------7-------------7--------------7-----------7-----------7------|
D|---5------4----5---------5----5-------5----5-------5------5-----5------5-----5----5-----5-----5---|
A|-----------------------0-------------0------------0--------------0------------0-----------0-------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-------2--5--4---0-----0---5--4---0-----------------------------------|
A|---0-----------------3-----------------------------------------------------
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|----------------------2h4--2--------------------------------------2h4--2------------------|
D|---------------------------------5--4---0------------------------------------5--4---0-------|
A|--------------2--3------------------------------------------2--3-----------------------------|
E|--5--5--5-----------------------------------5---0-0--5-------------------------------------|

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|----------------------2h4--2--------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------5--4---0-------2---5---4--0------0---5---4---0-------------|
A|--------------2--3---------------------------0-------------------3-------------------------------|
E|--5--5--5-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Last edited by crmrz at May 11, 2008,