Ok ive bin watching this every week, was the last one tonight. (of the series)

And my god is it funny! After tonights one i definitely can say i think it should win awards for this series!

So, who else watched it tonight, with the limos they had to make?! Oh my god it was just class viewing from start to finish!!! When Jeremy arrived at the brits, with Chris Moyles, in half a limo, i was finding it hard to breathe because of the pure comic genius!!!

Discuss!
The episode was hilarious. Not as funny as the america one though.

Clarkson on "captain slow"

By the time it takes the wind to erode this stone May will be around the track.

priceless.

Though Clarkson hitting all the bollards was brilliant and Mays inside decorations. I lol'ed when the steering wheel came off.
Absolute hilarity... "They'd have the registration of a Saab, but a picture of an Alfa...reversing into London."

Lemar was shit craic.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I saw that episode. That was a brilliant one, especially with Lemar . I liked the part where they were discussing on how best to insult Tony Blair, whether by throwing up on him or by punching him.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

america and space rocket was better, still rocked though.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
lemar was a prick. I'd be more happy to be on top gear than being at the brits.
And he was also all
' i have been nominated for best male artist!'
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
no, about cars. and destroying caravans.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
im watching topgear everyday on UK G2. This weeks was really good though.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
am i the only one who thinks Top Gear is going a bit downhill? yeh i know it's funny and all, but they used to focus mostly on cars with the very occasional non-car related thing. now they've started doing random challenges like "plough a field", and the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car bit is going on too long, especially when they showed clips of films for a few actors.

and there was no big race this season! have they run out of public transport to beat or did i miss it?
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.