Well if anyone saw my previous thread I was searching for a tube amp to play and I had plans on getting a Blues Jr. or Hot Rod Deluxe. But I was in the store today and I found this used amp on the shelf called a Reverend Hellhound.

http://www.vintageguitar.com/gear/details.asp?ID=77

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/guitar_amplifiers/reverend/hellhound/index.html

Most reviews I've seen say it's pretty good and being an $800 amp or so I think finding it at $400 is a deal. Anyone have experience with one of these?

These apparently aren't made anymore and are a bit hard to find.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
You play blues chek out the fender blues man amp good stuff right there, i opted for the deluxe better distortion channel but you might like that one i think its the blues man you might want someone to check that tho
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
It looks like a cool amp. Apparently it's made by the guy that designed Ampeg amps, and i have an Ampeg, so that's always a plus, lol. The only way you can know for sure is to try it out.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
did you play it?
if you did and you like it then buy it
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Yeah I'm thinking of calling the store and telling them to hold it for a few days so I can go and try it later this week.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows