I have two computers in my house, one upstairs and one downstairs. The upstairs one has the modem and router hooked up to it and my computer has one of those little adaptor cards. I want to switch the modem and router to the downstairs and the PCI adaptor card upstairs, so i can plug my xbox into the router. Will this cause any problems for my internet?
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
i dnt think so...xbox 360??...if so give me your gamertag and ill look for ya
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
my gamertag is bobby4321
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
It once did for me. It depends, I believe that once you hoop it up and set it up it works properly, but you might have to get a special Xbox router. Email the people who made your router to make sure or Microsoft (emailing microsoft for support is an oxymoron though)
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
Nah, it shouldn't give you any problems. Especially is you're hooking up you're 360 using an ethernet cable, and not wireless.
aren't you supposed to have a high speed connection for Xbox Live?
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
ok thanks... im getting my 360 in a few days, so i'll post my GT when i get it.
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!