So here my problem... I bought my Crate VFX5112 amp off of ebay and its in awesome shape. Got a great deal.

The guy included the footswitch, but he didnt include the cable for it! So with a regular instrument cable I can only switch between dirty/clean channels and not the effects.

I know the cable has like an extra indent on it, but I cant remember what its called!

Can anyone refresh my memory?