Page 1 of 2
hey everyone
check out my band use as directed
were 14 almost 15 yearsold, and from toronto canada

listen to "i push you move" and the other clips from our debut ep coming out may 2007.

thank you very much
www.myspace.com/useasdirected105
www.purevolume.com/useasdirected
Not really my style. And it all seems too simple to me, but that makes you guys sound cleaner together. So as long as that works who cares how simple it is?
Liberation is the snake! Worms no longer moan.
For a few 14 year olds, pretty damn good. Keep it up.

One bit of advice though, work on getting those vocals of yours above your guitarwork. They kind of get eaten alive by the rest of the band.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Hey. I liked the music to "i push you move" but the vocals were a disappointment. It didn't really seem to fit the song. Nice try though.
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce
really good, the singing goes perfectly with the music

10/10

take it easy on the sinthisyzore
i dont kno how to spell it
poo
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
Quote by Ishiga
One bit of advice though, work on getting those vocals of yours above your guitarwork. They kind of get eaten alive by the rest of the band.

Yeah that's what I was going to say, listening to I Push You Move the vocals were a bit lost.
Quote by _Marooned_
Hey. I liked the music to "i push you move" but the vocals were a disappointment. It didn't really seem to fit the song. Nice try though.

I thought the vocal style fit right in.
« »
hey, awesome from 14 year olds. spend more time recording and mixing the vocals next time. not bad at all though. im sure the voice will mature quite a bit too.

all time low just graduated high school. they're signed to hopeless records and doing national tours. that's pretty cool.
yeah you sound like a copy of starting line, which is pretty cool that you masted that whole genera at 14 credit to you but it just shows how lame that shit is but... again you all got good work!
Stay quiet...
thanks guys

but i wouldent call us a copy of the starting line. thanks though
Quote by staticoverdub
hey, awesome from 14 year olds. spend more time recording and mixing the vocals next time. not bad at all though. im sure the voice will mature quite a bit too.

all time low just graduated high school. they're signed to hopeless records and doing national tours. that's pretty cool.

thanks man.
yea all time low are awesome. thats like our all time dream(no pun intended) to be doing that after high school. thanks !
i hate it. but MTV will love it.
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
aha
okay

btw guys/girls

were gonna be posting alot more new songs very soon, so keep posted. its cool if you didnt like it man, i respect that, but why not??
Not my type of music, but the music was really good. The vocals arn't a favorite, but it's a start. Keep at it, You'll be climbing to the top one day.
You guys are tight, just work on your vocals or find a new singer. As you're so young, I'm sure you can progress if you keep practicing on your technique.
Too positive and happy for me.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

thanks man

but i really think this track found our singer on a bad day. hes got a really good voice, but was stuffed up a bit(as you might tell). watch out for new tracks though.
I like you guys. I just started a band (i'm 13) and I think your band is pretty good too. I was thinking of who you sounded like, I thought for a moment, scrolled down and saw a Cartel shirt and realised that's who I was thinking of XD. The Synth is cool, but just make sure you don't turn into some gay Disney band by making it too pop-ish. Keep up the good work! =)
Oh and what do you play in the band?
Yo
aha thanks guy.
dont need to worry about that. we'd never do that.

i play guitar and sing in the band. also thanks to the replys above. our bass player came on here and replied for a bit, but this is thanks from me.

thanks bud!
I think it sounded good. I think it needs to be a bit heavier so you turn in to a gay disney band lol.
aha thanks

but i can guarantee you we wont turn into a gay disney band

haha
I love it!! Very good stuff guys well done! I Push You Move is very well done. Words do get sort of lost sometimes but keep working on it!
I like the I Push You Move song, like others have said. Your voice will mature with time so it's gonna be all good, keep it up. :]
hey thanks alot man!

we actually havent got any offers yet, but if we do will probably hold off till the later years of high school. thanks man
Not really my style, although I think it's alot better than most of the pop-punk that's popular today, especially considering that you guys are barely in high school. Keep it up.
Quote by BigFatMonkeyBoy
is this one of your mums?

yeah man. my mom goes on ug.
The music is great. Vocals need work. Have fun, and keep doing what you doing.
That's awesome stuff you've got there. If you lived in the US I would want our bands to do a split EP together.. we're the same style, roughly the same age (we're all 14 and 15). Definitely going to add you guys on myspace. Keep up the good work!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Page 1 of 2