wyclef jean is one of my favorite artist becuase of the song dangerous by the ying yang twins its pretty cool AND WHY DOES EVERYONE HERE HATE ON RAP IT PISSES ME OFF !
Chillz
Heir of Jimmi Hendrix
Ewww, the Ying Yang Twins.,... never liked Wyclef, he's a boring MC IMO.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
people hate on rap because of the crap that gets put out on the radio.
it sucks, i know, but thats the way life is. all the money is in the hands of 13 year old girls, so the labels promote the artists that will appeal to them.
dont get pissed off, just sit safe in the knowledge that you are right, and they are wrong, and you can loudly say "i told you so" when the current mainstream music indistry implodes, and people will be forced to go more underground to find decent music.

and yeah, wyclef rules. not to keen on the yin yang twins though (crunk isnt doing its bit to save the face of hip-hop)
Check out the fugees album "the score"
it ****ing rocks.
and at the risk of sounding sexist, lauryn hill is probably the single most convincing female rapper i have ever heard.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
I like him with the Fugees mainly due to L.H. but Pras and Wyclef were the producers so I guess they are allright as well.
His solo work-meh.. the only song I somewhat like is "Gone till November"