I'd first like to thank everyone who gave me such positive feedback on my Zelda covers. It motivated me to do some more video game tunes. UG, as usual, you rock.
So now I'm unveiling a Mario cover. I'm sure some of you here have played Super Mario Bros 3. It happens to be one of my all time favorite games. Well, I've recorded a cover from level 2! Great music, and my cover turned out pretty well (according to me ).
Here's the link (it's on my Myspace; it should be the first song listed). As always, feedback is appreciated!
Amazing I salute you
and next you should do the underwater Mario theme to kinda slow echoey dododo one, I'd bow down to you if you did the underwater one!
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
/bow

That was really impressive
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
Again, well Done!
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
That was really cool...i like the zelda ones too
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Heritage VIP 1(would like to sell)
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Amazing I salute you
and next you should do the underwater Mario theme to kinda slow echoey dododo one, I'd bow down to you if you did the underwater one!

That's actually one of the very next ones I was about to do! Weird. I'll do that next, then.
Thanks for all the feedback, everyone. I appreciate it.
Ok honestly, I would buy a cd of guitar/heavy metal versions of these old nintendo themes.

Games that would make good covers: Mario bros, zeldas, megamans(would be awesome!), dragon warrior would be cool to do on a couple of overdubbed classical guitars.

But seriously, that was awesome man! I really enjoyed it.

Before, I could only find midis of these, but hearing them played on guitar is awesome!
Wow that was great dude sweet job. Great to see another hardcore zelda/mario fan
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

I also love that album cover you had, kinda a mesh between Zelda and Mario. I think my favorite is Zelda Overworld
Quote by SethMegadefan

I'd first like to thank everyone who gave me such positive feedback on my Zelda covers. It motivated me to do some more video game tunes. UG, as usual, you rock.
So now I'm unveiling a Mario cover. I'm sure some of you here have played Super Mario Bros 3. It happens to be one of my all time favorite games. Well, I've recorded a cover from level 2! Great music, and my cover turned out pretty well (according to me ).
Here's the link (it's on my Myspace; it should be the first song listed). As always, feedback is appreciated!

I prefered the Zeppelin stuff you used to play better, but this is still pretty amazing. I guess you sort of have to be a video gamer to really appreciate this though, huh?
LOL
Wow! That was really really great! I used to play a lot of Zelda, you really nailed those songs! Brilliant job mate!
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
The whole thing is very proffesional, when that album comes out let me know I'd buy it