this has probably been done b4 but i couldn't find anything so here.

• gay christians, now b4 you flame me here me out i dont even beleive in got but i think gay christians are the most hipocritical people i know cause it says in the bible that you go to hell for doing gay stuff.
  • people trying to make up their own stories abuot the bible aswell like saying that jesus is white or god is black, this kind of stuff just annoys me cuz the bible says jesus was a jew and god is the father so if your going to believe then stop making up your own god cuz the bible also says do not worship false idols
  • well enough about the bible this aint the religion thread so...yeah. hipocrits like my brother or anybody who says not to do something and turns around and doest it that kind of people just drive me crazy

thats all i can think of my mind just went blank ill have some more later.
    co-founder of theressurect pogs club
    pm me to join
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
    (")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
    Quote by NaNazFynst808

• gay christians, now b4 you flame me here me out i dont even beleive in got but i think gay christians are the most hipocritical people i know cause it says in the bible that you go to hell for doing gay stuff.
    • people trying to make up their own stories abuot the bible aswell like saying that jesus is white or god is black, this kind of stuff just annoys me cuz the bible says jesus was a jew and god is the father so if your going to believe then stop making up your own god cuz the bible also says do not worship false idols
    • well enough about the bible this aint the religion thread so...yeah. hipocrits like my brother or anybody who says not to do something and turns around and doest it that kind of people just drive me crazy

jesus was black ... chris rock said so, and chris rock does not lie
      My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
      Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
      I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
      you're a very ignorant young person aren't you...

gay christians are not hyopcrites because it really depends on your interpertation of the bible, and you must be hypocrite yourself because if you dont believe in god, why are you reading the bible (i mean how else would you know that you'd go to hell for that?)?

and dont retalliate with some stupid comment on how you're not ignorant because evidently you are... and stubborn as well because you are making these idotic remarks with absolutely no concrete evidence to back yourself up...

go read a book or plant a tree or something...
      Quote by Guitar0player
      You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
      The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
      -- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
      Last edited by x_thurston_x at Mar 4, 2007,
      This threadstarter is lame, my friend is poor and he's poor because he's black and stupid not because he failed school, his problem is genetic.
      Ann Coulter.
      Ugh.

Doesn't even matter if she's a Republican or not, she's just a dumb bitch.
      Quote by Hovertruck
      You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
      Yao Yao
      what makes me mad? ur idiocy.
      Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
      ^ dude your ignorant how the hell does knowing about the bible make me a hypocite. i know about the bible cuz i used to go to church i used to beleive in god. i have nothing against gays i have gay friends and how else are you supposed to interprate the bible would you interprate mobi dick as a giant squid no cuz the book says hes a whale its that simple.
      pm me to join
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

the word crisps. i just cant handle it...... it just pisses me off......... >(
      [img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
      George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
      My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
      Depends on your interpretation of the Bible, huh?

Leviticus 20:13 - "And if a man lie with man, as with woman, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Pretty straightforward to me...
      Quote by NaNazFynst808
      ^ dude your ignorant how the hell does knowing about the bible make me a hypocite. i know about the bible cuz i used to go to church i used to beleive in god. i have nothing against gays i have gay friends and how else are you supposed to interprate the bible would you interprate mobi dick as a giant squid no cuz the book says hes a whale its that simple.

actually moby dick could be taken as a metaphor for fighting your own personal demons, if said demons happened to be a giant squid then there you go
      My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
      when a girl queffs in your mouth
      C2B3
      Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
      I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
      Quote by tommyt
      actually moby dick could be taken as a metaphor for fighting your own personal demons, if said demons happened to be a giant squid then there you go

well you got me there touche
      pm me to join
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Quote by NaNazFynst808

don't point at my reply and say something that has NOTHING to do with what i said. meanie head.
      Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
      Quote by NaNazFynst808

1) learn to spell
      2) don't take out your sexual frustrations with the pope out on UG
      3) Yes it does depend on your interpertation because there are a lot of arguements that say that the bible was speaking strictly in terms of older male and younger boys. Homosexuality back then was basically child molestation. So if you were smart enough to look that up before posting stupid accusations against gay people than you would be right about not being ignorant. But too bad, you're not.

therefore evidently, you do not KNOW the bible. And your argument with Moby Dick was very very bad.
      Quote by Guitar0player
      You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
      -- Arthur Honegger

the threadstarter isn't a hypocrite for saying he hates gay christians, he's a hypocrite for starting a thread to complain about how he hates people who complain.
      oh i just thought id point out that your initial statement is a bit of a contradiction in itself, i mean you say you hate people complaining .... while you complain then you say you dont like hypocrites
      My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
      Quote by The Duder

Leviticus 20:13 - "And if a man lie with man, as with woman, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

That means gay sex.....Even though it does happen, not every gay couple is ****ing each other 24/7.....and if they believe that Jesus is their savior than let them believe and shu t the **** up, because they don't say stuff about your faith....

Closed minded religious folk make me mad.....
      Quote by Fat Lard
      Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
      brot pls
      Quote by BladeSlinger
      That means gay sex.....Even though it does happen, not every gay couple is ****ing each other 24/7.....and if they believe that Jesus is their savior than let them believe and shu t the **** up, because they don't say stuff about your faith....

Closed minded religious folk make me mad.....

there you go...

and jsut as well, pre-marital sex is bad, and among other things of that sort... So it is not really against gay people, and therefore it is not wrong...

and i didnt really say he was a hypocrite for not reading the bible, i was just saying that he is making all these weak claims with no real evidence...
      Quote by Guitar0player
      You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Last edited by x_thurston_x at Mar 4, 2007,
      The Bible also tells you not to kill, but gives you hundreds of different reasons to stone people to death.
      <//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
      Quote by tommyt
      oh i just thought id point out that your initial statement is a bit of a contradiction in itself, i mean you say you hate people complaining .... while you complain then you say you dont like hypocrites

yeah i hate myself to
      pm me to join
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Quote by NaNazFynst808
      yeah i hate myself to

yeah you'd make a good catholic tbh, they have no idea about the bible yet they spout it whenever they get the chance, theyre convinced that god and jesus are as white and suburban as possible and they mostly hate themselves and their religion

(thats enough stereotyping for one day )
      My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
      i can't help but get the feeling that this is a joke thread... but regardless, am i the only one on here who's noticed an unbelievable downward trend in the quality of threads these days? i havent posted in like a month and i come back and it's just awful. what happened to UG?
      What happens if people stop buying Merch merch?
      You don't want to do that.
      Why not?
      Because then The Merch turns into the fleshreaper.
      That sounds bad.
      Yeah, he flies from house to house, collecting torsos.
      Quote by NaNazFynst808

so you hate yourself??
        Is it like Retarded 12 Year Old night on UG? I must not have got the memo...
        For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
        "If I die, you are forgiven."
        Such is the rule of honour.
        this has been done before read my sig
        My Rig:

Guitars:
        Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
        Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
        BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
        Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
        Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
        September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
        Quote by The Duder

Doesn't say anything about girls. I just looked it up. It says in Leviticus 20:25 (I'm not typing it all out) to not eat unclean animals. Pigs are unclean. Most people eat them. What do you say about that?
        every1 took everything i said completly wrong so im not even gonna bother trying to explain myself more clearly cuz im pretty dumb so im just gonna say something stupid.

perfume makes me mad cuz it smells so good but tastes like death.
        pm me to join
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Quote by NaNazFynst808

The bible also says to not judge others, lest you yourself be judged. Either quit bitching because we exposed you as an idiot, or shut up.
        <Han> I love Hitler
        Quote by HaKattack
        The bible also says to not judge others, lest you yourself be judged. Either quit bitching because we exposed you as an idiot, or shut up.

ok i know im an idiot and i said i dont beleive in the bible and im not judging anyone. im not gonna try and explain myself further cuz nomatter what i say someone is still gonna try and argue so ill say another stupid thing.

i hate how the road gets slippery when your driving really fast in the rain
        pm me to join
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Quote by NaNazFynst808
        ok i know im an idiot and i said i dont beleive in the bible and im not judging anyone. im not gonna try and explain myself further cuz nomatter what i say someone is still gonna try and argue so ill say another stupid thing.

I hate how the road wasn't slippery enough for your car to go off the road and kill you
        C2B3
        Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
        I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
        Quote by NaNazFynst808

i think it was saying stupid things that got you into this
        My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
        Things that make me mad hmmm... Stupid threads like these
        ^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
        Quote by NaNazFynst808

I'm pretty sure the road gets slippery in the rain regardless of whether or not "your driving really fast".
        <Han> I love Hitler