I think that if the people on American Idol really had a passion for music they would not want to become famous off a reality show, they would be out singing in a band trying to get a real record deal.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
overrated
unoriginal
crap
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
I have a feeling this will be the last season.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
i think randy blythe (lamb of god) should go on american idol, just so we could see all of the little pop princesses crap their pants and run home to daddy.
So yeah on Tuesday's when I tell my parents I go to guitar lessons i'm really just having a big orgy with 3 sixteen year old virgins.
Quote by Leonheart
(Invalid img)

What the f*** man....ur a low-brainer....i sed wayever...so...watever....just means-----I Am Not Into The Show-----....posted this for opinions...got it????..IdIoT!!!!
Last edited by Leonheart at Mar 4, 2007,
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Leslie Hunt (that went home last week) was from my neighborhood, I knew her. I voted for her simply for the possibility of getting on TV on the week that they come back to their hometown and get reunited with friends/family before going back to the show. But in reality she couldn't sing worth shit, and I knew she wouldn't get far in the game. Oh well.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Chris Sligh is gonna win.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
^ yeah if people actually based voting on singing alone, he wouldn't stand a chance. He's good, but not better than that one black chick, I forget her name. But then again, if people voted for singing Sanjaya woulda been eliminated right after hollywood week.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.