It will be 2 hours of old people, and maybe a shot of a tomb at the last 10 minutes. It's been really hyped, I'm afraid of a huge letdown. I'm watching it nonetheless.
It's bound to be a letdown, as with all hyped up documenteries.

This whole thing is actually a big rip off of a doc from about ten years ago about the same tomb made by BBC.
^nice. that's the way
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
The whole thing is just a pointless campaign to get more viewers to watch it. Theres no way they could prove if they found Jesus' bones because they don't have any Jesus juice to test it with.
Hahaha, I'm waiting for them to say "Strangely enough, they're were no bones!" Cause being a Christian, thats what I believe, but lets not get into a religious battle here..

TV is just going to pump you up with information, over-exaggerate things and/or sometimes tell you the wrong facts. Just look at our news stations...or the whether channel :P.
Clapton is really Jesus without the long hair and beard
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
So, the first quarter of the "epic television event" spends it's time establishing people over near 2000 years ago, in fact, had names. Amazing.
Quote by rooster456
So, the first quarter of the "epic television event" spends it's time establishing people over near 2000 years ago, in fact, had names. Amazing.

is it pronounced jesus or heyzeus?