What is the difference between the 2?
Ibanez S620EX Limited Edition
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey Classic 50
Crate GX-15
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Wizard I is thinner by some millimeters. And I've heard japanese Wizard II's are thinner than Koreans (might be a rumor).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
The wizard I is a tiny bit thinner that the II. I prefer the wizard II.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
I agree ^ wizard is just faster i think. perhaps they add twice the magic... i play S-470 w/ dimebucker through crybaby through marshall AVT150H with 4x12 cab
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not
Practicing with a metronome has a much greater effect on your speed than your guitar's neck thickness and/or width.
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
wizards 1 neck is a 3 peice and wizards 2 is a five peice so,
the wizard one being mm smaller it wont make up for the diffrence in time that it would take it to warp being small and 3 peiced
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by sirlimecat
wizards 1 neck is a 3 peice and wizards 2 is a five peice so,
the wizard one being mm smaller it wont make up for the diffrence in time that it would take it to warp being small and 3 peiced

Not that it matters, but it's the other way around. The Prestige Wizard and Prestige Wizard II are both 5 piece, while run of the mill Wizard II is 3. Thus prestige necks have a skunk stripe or two (there go your additional pieces). Original Wizard is a one-piece 17mm neck.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I don't understand what this preoccupation with thin necks is

honestly you have better position with a thicker neck unless you have awful technique

to each his own though
Wizard - 17mm
MIJ Wizard II - 18mm
MIK Wizard II - 19mm
Prestige Wizard - 18mm

Not all 5pc. neck have stripe, it'll say "5pc. maple/bubinga" or in the older catalog "1pc. maple w/bubinga stripe" then it'd have stripe. Usual prestige (like the 1570) have 5pc. maple so no stripe. Wizard which has maple/bubinga are sometimes called "super" Wizard but the thickness is just the same as Wizards. Some J-Customs now have titanium reinforcement so you can see 2 lines of black-ish metal instead.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
I don't really see the idea of counting the 'mms' of the neck....does it really even matters?After all,the difference isnt very far
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by Broken-pick
I don't really see the idea of counting the 'mms' of the neck....does it really even matters?After all,the difference isnt very far

The difference may not seem like much, but you'll feel it when you play both and compare them, believe me.
Quote by maxter0
The difference may not seem like much, but you'll feel it when you play both and compare them, believe me.

Really?Wow,sounds really cool
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
The wizard 1 can cast lvl 70 fireballs where as the wizard 2 is a wannable and can only do iced flame lvl 20.
Quote by madpickin03
Wizard - 17mm
MIJ Wizard II - 18mm
MIK Wizard II - 19mm
Prestige Wizard - 18mm

Not all 5pc. neck have stripe, it'll say "5pc. maple/bubinga" or in the older catalog "1pc. maple w/bubinga stripe" then it'd have stripe. Usual prestige (like the 1570) have 5pc. maple so no stripe. Wizard which has maple/bubinga are sometimes called "super" Wizard but the thickness is just the same as Wizards. Some J-Customs now have titanium reinforcement so you can see 2 lines of black-ish metal instead.

Sorry to call you out on that, but my prestige 1570 has 2 stripes. 3 of the pieces are maple, the tiny dark brown stripes are not.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by Firewind Raging
Sorry to call you out on that, but my prestige 1570 has 2 stripes. 3 of the pieces are maple, the tiny dark brown stripes are not.

Aye, that's the same as my PGM301. 3 maple and 2 walnut.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Last edited by Kurapica at Mar 7, 2007,