Hey all. I'm really hoping to go to England for a week or so next Easter(2008) to visit some good friends and for (hopefully) a nice learning experience too, but I have a couple of questions too(yes I know im asking this FAR in advance).

1) How much would a round trip to London from Halifax cost by plane on average?
and
2) Is it possible for a 16 year old(thats how old ill be at the time) to go there and book a hotel and everything without being accompanied by an adult? Or would I have to have someone with me?

Any answers and maybe some advice or information about there would be very much appreciated, thanks everyone
Brad Delp - June 12, 1951 to March 9, 2007 R.I.P
i kno that ive gone places and i was 15, so 16 shouldnt be a prob. But youl probaly need a credit card. shit is exspensive
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

Whos takes 50minutes? seriously
Well, in England, 16 is the age you leave school and are thus considered an adult. So, yes, you will be able to check into a hotel, you just won't be able to have alcoholic beverages (Not until you're 18, anyway).

As for the flight, I have no idea. Use Google.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
1/. If you wanna go to Halifax go by train.....

2/. Yes here your an adult at 16 ( for some stuff anyway) but the hotel booking thing will depend on their policy. So ring beforehand and check.
[
Look left

<.<
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock