What do you think would happen if Metallica and Megadeth solved their differences and joined forces with their best members and released an album and went on tour and everything?
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
I think it would never happen and I think even if it did it would be a fight for whoever gets to solo more.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
You guys are Pussies. Let the guy dream. I think it would be like. .. . If the Ramones joined the Sex Pistols. Taking into account that the 3 important ramones are dead and the sex pistols just suck.
Quote by NoneMoreBlack
You guys are Pussies. Let the guy dream. I think it would be like. .. . If the Ramones joined the Sex Pistols. Taking into account that the 3 important ramones are dead and the sex pistols just suck.

Thank you!!!
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
If they Joined forces with their best members it would consist of Dave Mustaine, Marty Friedman, David Ellefson and Nick Menza. That would be a sweet band!
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Quote by garden of grey
I think they would get *reported*

I don't think they would.

Anyway, that would be interesting.