Hey, my band is signed up on this site to win a spot on warped tour when they come to our town of Houston Texas. If you could please vote for us (takes maybe 5 minutes at the most), or just give some of the songs a listen. By no means are the songs on there our best. We are planning to record our new songs on march 17th and 18th. Please just spare some time to help us out.

Click and Help!
Last edited by AJbassPLAYER at Mar 4, 2007,
Ill give you guys a vote. good luck
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce
not my sound, you sound just to plane, hopefully the newer stuff will do you more justice, note voting until then sorry
Stay quiet...
I love the fact that you guys are Christian Rock, The music is great but the screaming just doesn't cut to be honest. I'll hold on and wait for the newer stuff before I vote, Sorry about that bro.

Seizure, Just because it's a christian rock band your not voting for them? Thats pretty sad. Hope you find the Lord one day.
A good deal of the warp tour sucks. We're helping you by not getting you on.
not really my style but i'll still vote for you.:] I'd want people to vote for me. Best of Luck and Hope it goes well
not really my style but i'll still vote for you.:] I'd want people to vote for me. Best of Luck and Hope it goes well