Hey, all. i'm looking into getting something like this, and i was wondering if this is a good one. i play jazz and classic rock, and this would be my first time getting something other than a ds-1 distortion pedal.

what do you guys think?
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-Floor-POD-Guitar-Effects-Pedal?sku=150446
if this is crap, can you give a suggestion of a good one? my price range is $300 or less.

Thanks all!
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
i wont rip on line 6 since i own one. but i find that they just arent kind to me when i want a nice jazz tone, and even for classic rock ive had some trouble. personally id suggest the Boss ME-50, ive been eyein one of those myself lately. its a bigass blue pedal, and models alot of Boss's more well known pedals, but doesnt have amp modeling, which i think makes it sound a little more natural. i wanna say the Boss pedal is about $299 or so but dont quote me on it.

as always, try it out first though. hope that helped
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
your so much better off keeping the ds1 and getting more analog pedals.
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
okay, dude. you're right. that IS awesome. thanks, man.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.