Page 1 of 2
The question is... is John Edwards a fag?

EDIT: at the above
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Last edited by CaptainWow at Mar 4, 2007,
Ann Coulters a stupid bitch.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by CaptainWow
The question is... is John Edwards a fag?

Doesn't matter, I don't like the guy either, but saying he's gay is just a sophmorish thing to say. She's a full grown woman, supposedly.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Quote by bi-ah!
ann rocks...go conservatives!!!!

Get laid, Feb. 07'er.

And why isn't this in the political thread?
I specifically don't go to the politcal threads so I don't get my piss to a boil, keep stuff like this in the political thread where it belongs.
Quote by Hovertruck
Yao Yao
Quote by AngilasGuy
Doesn't matter, I don't like the guy either, but saying he's gay is just a sophmorish thing to say. She's a full grown woman, supposedly.

Agreed. Like Edwards said "there's really no need for that kind of language in political debate and society at large."

Plus: Ann Coulter's a stupid twat. Always has been, always will be.
Quote by Kai-7

Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Ann Coulter is a stupid fucking bigot, and despite what some people say, she's not at all hot.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by frottage
you guys need to get a sense of humor. like you've never called someone a fag.

Nope. Guess that means I don't have a sense of humor.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
All those who said she's awesome, really don't have common sense. I mean, that makes you a homophobic retard. Bitch.
Quote by frottage

Of course I've called people fags, but I'm a narcissistical asshole in high school. I say what I want, this ugly bitch just fans the flames to already-annoying political turmoil, she is (for some reason) listened to by some, it's different when you say this stuff in your own little world, opposed to an entire country. It's stupid, and irresponsible.
She should know better.
Quote by Hovertruck
Yao Yao
Last edited by AngilasGuy at Mar 4, 2007,
Quote by frottage

+1
ann coulter.... dumb white bitch..... nuff said
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
Quote by Bubban
Nope. Guess that means I don't have a sense of humor.

i'll put it differently. if you have a problem with people saying fag, you don't have a sense of humor, in my opinion. fag is part of my everyday vocabulary.
Quote by frottage
i'll put it differently. if you have a problem with people saying fag, you don't have a sense of humor, in my opinion. fag is part of my everyday vocabulary.

Then I'd advise you to move out of Backwater, Alabama, grow some front teeth, and grow up.
i personally dont see anything wrong in offending someone. i'm not saying that she is god but people need to understand that things they dont like happen and people have there own opinions. they need to get over it and realise theres more important things.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
I have no idea who this woman is and it doesn't really seem that funny I guess if I knew the backstory and what not I might be amuse but I don't, so I'm not.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
she has to be a democrat mole or something. nobody willingly make their party look that stupid. either way, she's an attention *****, and thats exactly what she's getting.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
she's an embaressing excuse for a conservative. She has to use insults and insanity rather than rational debate.
Anyone in that line of work has to become more and more extreme to keep themselves relevant. Coulter has had the same shtick since the late 90s. I loathe talking heads.
Hi, I'm Peter
Ann Coulter; very intelligent, attractive, and ultra right wing writer who mistakes her bias as fact. She could be a very good social analyst and commentator if she were more objective.
She's a stupid whore. i mean she'd be at least a tiny bit less of a fuckwit if her blatent retardedness had a bit of continuity, but she makes totally contrasting statements sometimes, like saying that she hates racists, and then saying arabs aren't people, or calling the politician a faggot then openly stating that she dislikes homophobes. In fact, she's an attention loving stupid whore.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by TwistedLogic
Ann Coulter; very intelligent, attractive, and ultra right wing writer who mistakes her bias as fact. She could be a very good social analyst and commentator if she were more objective.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase jump off a ****ing bridge

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
/\Why? Seriously, she could be some much more interersting if she discussed issues in a meaningful way. But I must admit that I have not read alot of her stuff because her views are not in line with mine. As others have mentioned she has become sort of like Howard Stern; shock for the sake of shock and publicity. Now Kerry and before when she accused widows of 9/11 of milking their husbands death for media attention and noteriety. Whatever.
seriously, you find her attractive? she looks like tom petty and skeletor spawned

Quote by Bladez22
I had some things to say about Coulter, but I'd get banned. Let's just say it's not pleasant, it's too tempting to say anything more.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Why don't people just ignore her?
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by JDawg
Coulter for president. So she called someone gay. Who cares, John Edwards does look gay.

And who the **** are you to make up America's mind on homosexuality? Because you might as well have said "Edwards is a pillow biter, which makes him unable to carry out the acts of a Sentor."
Political Debate is *supposed to be* the most civilized arena for argument. A "mature" adult calling another adult a faggot on the biggest political stage on the planet is far from calling your friend a fag for farting on your face while you're napping

Quote by Bladez22
She's an attention whore. She says these things to get reactions out of those people and the media.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

And look how far its gotten^^^

IDC about American politics, but anyone who calls anyone a "faggot" is funny
Quote by AzureNight
Why don't people just ignore her?

Have you ever tried ignoring a four-year-old screaming for candy in the middle of church/synagogue/mosque/supermarket/wherever else? You can only do it for so long, before you start wanting to strangle the kid and tell the parents never to reproduce.

Which, ironically enough, I would do to Ann Coulter if I had a time machine.
Quote by Kai-7

Last edited by CaptainWow at Mar 5, 2007,
I have hardly heard of the women, yet I desperately want to kill her.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Personally, as a diehard liberal, I don't honestly care about republicans or even conservatives, they don't bother me. In fact, I actually like the candidates put out by the GOP this election, I sort of like the Dem's too but I'd be actually happy with McCain or Guliani.

It's morons like these I can't stand, Coulter, and LIMBAUGH (He's a biggie). Can't stand either of them. At all.
Quote by Hovertruck
Yao Yao
im not liberal or conservative, although im extremely political. i support individual canidates who i think are good, doesnt matter what party. and i think ann coulter is a bitch.

Jack my swag
Page 1 of 2