one time an old man told me a joke and i thought it was sort of funny. The joke may not be fully accurate, but i'll give it a try and improvise the parts i forgot, i haven't heard the joke in a while. so here it goes:

Once upon a time there was a village of animals called Trids that lived in a valley and for some reason (forgot!) they needed to get up on the mountain. On the mountain lived a Troll(??) and everytime a trid went up the mountain the troll would kick it back down. So one time some other animal (or person or something) came to visit the Trids for a documentary or something. To make a long story short, he (the other animal) went up the mountain and the troll didn't kick him back down. The other animal asked the troll why he wasn't kicked back down and the troll responded "Kix are for trids."

Looking back, my version of the joke sucks. but when the guy told me the real version it was much longer and sort of funny........... maybe not, idk.
ok well, u need to re-write this joke caus i dont have a ****ing clue wat ur talking about
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
This one is better:

A man and his grandson were fishing and the grandpa starts drinking a beer. The boy asks "can I have one of those?" the grandpa asks "is your dic* long enough to touch your ass?" the boy replies no. the grandpa then smokes a cigar and the boy asks the same question. the grandpa replies with the same question and gets a "no" they both go and buy a scratch-off ticket. the boy has won 50,000 dollars. the grandpa asks if the boy is going to split that with him. the boy asks "is your dic* long enough to touch your ass?" the grandpa says "yes"

the boy says "good, then go fuck yourself."
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
This one is better:

A man and his grandson were fishing and the grandpa starts drinking a beer. The boy asks "can I have one of those?" the grandpa asks "is your dic* long enough to touch your ass?" the boy replies no. the grandpa then smokes a cigar and the boy asks the same question. the grandpa replies with the same question and gets a "no" they both go and buy a scratch-off ticket. the boy has won 50,000 dollars. the grandpa asks if the boy is going to split that with him. the boy asks "is your dic* long enough to touch your ass?" the grandpa says "yes"

would this "boy"s name happen to be Vantastic!?
^
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
This one is better:

that is disturbing but awsome
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
Rrriiight.....
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
This one is better:

Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
This one is better:

, meatspin ROFL
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
This one is better:

How old is said boy?