So before I watched this, I thought it was all a huge fake, which it might be, but some of this stuff is really convincing! Share your thoughts/opinions on it....personally I think that it's all true.
Quote by schecter_elite
But yeah, do some moshing at a fall out boy concert, it's fricken awsome.
I'm not watching it, but I seriously doubt the authenticity of this find (at least, as it pertains to Jesus Christ, you know, the one we all care about).
I said this in another thread- This doc is a rip off of another one about the exact same tomb made ten years ago by BBC.
im actually watchin it right now... this really does make some good points, but i doubt its authenticity. i really doubt itd only be on the discovery channel if this was actually some kind of religion shattering archaeological find.
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph were three very common names back then. they're either very sadly mistaken, or just making up a load of bullshit to try and disprove christianity.
Have you been watching the whole thing?
Quote by schecter_elite
I'm Watching. I fell asleep through part of it after a long hard day of gigging, so I've only seen little bits of it. The Statistical thing was pretty impressive, and they haven't said anything about the DNA yet so...
Quote by frottage
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph were three very common names back then. they're either very sadly mistaken, or just making up a load of bullshit to try and disprove christianity.

Yes, but they have found more evidence and the odds are very good that it is Jesus of Nazareth
Quote by schecter_elite
Jesus wasn't buried in a "Jesus tomb", he was buried in the tomb of a man named Joseph (not his mothers husband. He has some wierd second name that I can't think of).
It just said that with what they have found so far, that there is a 1 in 30,000 chance that it is not the tob of Jesus and his family.
Quote by schecter_elite