hey I often hear if you want to clean your system out a little faster drink LOTS of water but when I take drug tests after drinking lots of water they come back diluted meaning its basicaly just watter coming out of me. so how does water help?
Hey
It might just be that there's more water - drug ratio, so it just appears that there's less presnce of drugs.
Well why are you drinking so much the day of your test? Your supposed to drink heavily the days before. Anyways if you really want to pass your test, take some niacin pills (500mg nontime released, get em at gnc). Those helped me pass mine.
it depends on the type of drug n drug test.
if its a blood test for drugs, ur buggered.
if its a piss test, only certain drugs are flushed out by water, and its cause it removes toxins and things that pass through ur bladder in the drugs. it works fore c-oke, dont know what others it works for though...
=MAY THE HAND OF GOD STRIKE THEM DOWN=

+Rip Dimebag+

Gear:

Ibanez RG170
Epiphone SG Standard G400
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Boss Metal Zone MT2
Boss V-WAH
Digitech Whammy
Spider Line 6 II 30W
nope, im assuming your talking pot here and the THC is absorbed into your fat and only time can make it go away. **** the water thing, does nothing. exercise can help but only slighty. its like alcohol only time helps
it doesn't actually help but there is some drink i can't remember what it's called that gets pot out of your system
if at first you dont succeed....FAILURE MUST BE YOUR STYLE
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
nope, im assuming your talking pot here and the THC is absorbed into your fat and only time can make it go away. **** the water thing, does nothing. exercise can help but only slighty. its like alcohol only time helps

Exercize helps, but THC is stored in fat cells. So burning those cells redistributes them into your blood stream.
Water does help with pot/THC, don't let these idiots with hearsay knowledge fool you.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
YOU CHEATING LITTLE BTICH STOP CHEATING BASTARD.

I can't stand people who cheat at sports. If you're just taking LSD or weed like that, I apologize, you're cool with me. I don't take them, but those kind of drugs aren't my business.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by WrongWay
Well why are you drinking so much the day of your test? Your supposed to drink heavily the days before. Anyways if you really want to pass your test, take some niacin pills (500mg nontime released, get em at gnc). Those helped me pass mine.

How long will it take the niacin to get you to pass the drug test?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
drinking water days before the test will not do shit.The day of the test drink a shitload of water and eat alot of fatty foods.Also since the THC is fat soluble exercising will help a little but you should be really lazy and not exercise for atleast 2 days before the test and the day of the test.
Quote by cappucino108
pancakes have niacin in them, that might help
my gear:
gibson les paul classic
epiphoen les paul standard
fender standard fat strat
peavey valveking 112
boss me-50
crybaby original wah
Quote by Metal-X
How long will it take the niacin to get you to pass the drug test?

Well it all depends on how much you smoke. I did it three times, took two pills a day for 4 days and passed. Make sure you drink a lot of water. And research it more if you are serious about taking them.
Quote by HaikuAndGuitar
Woodenbandman-

Um... Who was talking about sports man? lol

I believe he was reffering to the usage of steroids to enhance ones ability at sports.
I'm a person.
Quote by WrongWay
Well it all depends on how much you smoke. I did it three times, took two pills a day for 4 days and passed. Make sure you drink a lot of water. And research it more if you are serious about taking them.

Cool, I was just wondering cause the place I work at gives out drug tests and I usually smoke on the weekends.

I have a friend that used to work at GNC so I'll ask her next time I see her.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Probably been said, but I'm not gonna read it...

Don't do drugs, then you dont have to worry about it...
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Quote by duarte1223
Probably been said, but I'm not gonna read it...

Don't do drugs, then you dont have to worry about it...

You know if you shut the hell up, then we wouldn't have to listen to you.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Metal-X
You know if you shut the hell up, then we wouldn't have to listen to you.

Ummm... good point...

And if you keep talking, we have to listen to you... which just kills brain cells.
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Quote by duarte1223
Ummm... good point...

And if you keep talking, we have to listen to you... which just kills brain cells.

Everyone who drinks alcohol wouldn't be worth talking to then
Quote by duarte1223
Ummm... good point...

Oh heaven forbid that we might one day do something to bruise our egos.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

C'mon guys no arguing. Duarte1223 made a valid point. If he didn't do drugs, this wouldn't be a problem at all. Metal-X, I've watched you on these forums.. you're a nicer guy than that. Cmon guys.. it may be the drugs in ME talking.. but we should all just get along man.
Quote by HaikuAndGuitar
C'mon guys no arguing. Duarte1223 made a valid point. If he didn't do drugs, this wouldn't be a problem at all. Metal-X, I've watched you on these forums.. you're a nicer guy than that. Cmon guys.. it may be the drugs in ME talking.. but we should all just get along man.

Yeah I know...
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

NO. Drinking lots of water WILL NOT help you pass a drug test. The lab will be able to tell if you drink a shit load of water before hand due to an imbalance of water and urine, and if it is an instant urine test, it will also read an imbalance. In either cases, the result will be an instant failure of the test. Besdt way to beat a drug test: Don't do drugs.