Page 1 of 2
yeah, i think my testicles are broken.
over a month ago i was kicked in the groin EXTREMEMLY badly. it was directly at the head, and shoved the shaft back through my body. i felt my pelvic bone get slightly kicked. my scrotum emcompassed the toe of the shoe. after 10-15 seconds, he let go, and gave the "release kick" and gave an extra boost of pain to my entire reproductive organ.
about 2 days later the pain subsided. subsided as in no pain at all. BUT semen count was horrible. i got nothin. i gave it over a week and tried again. i got back to normal, but lasted a mere 60 seconds!!!! thats just not right.
its been so long, that i have no idea what to do. i could see a doctor, but im 14. how do i explain it to my parents?

please help me with this!
Mom my sack is wacked. Have a look?
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
How did you obtain a sperm count without goin to doctor?

Tell them that... you slipped in the school bleacher and hit your nutsack on someone's knee. That might work.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
wow.
that sucks
member # 3 of the Canada Club. PM Crazy to join
Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

I think you're ****ed. Sue the douche that kicked you.

The bright side is you can save loads of dough on condoms...
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
it was my brother...

nothin says brotherly love live a life-ruining kick to the groin, eh?
who kicks a guy in his twig an berries? seriously? he fights like a girl! uhh.... just be like "hey ma, some a hole kicked me in the balls, and when i wack it i bleed... doctor... now"
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!

But seriously..that sucks. For that you should neuter your brother in his sleep. Or you can hire a crazy ***** to do it
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
you might be ok cause a long time ago when the galaxy was still young, i was playing with my beloved pet dog and i put the squeky toy near my groin and he meant to bite the toy, and he did...but he also bite my ballZ!!!!!! and i was wearing boxers too so he ripped the skin and blood was everywhere and i was screaming "OH NOES!!!" but it stopped and i had a wank and now everything's cool even my dog!

its been well over a month now. i dont know whats gonna happen. i researched it, and it said see a doctor within SIX HOURS.
oh, and the parents know about the kick. boy, did he get it.
Quote by Doolittle
you might be ok cause a long time ago when the galaxy was still young, i was playing with my beloved pet dog and i put the squeky toy near my groin and he meant to bite the toy, and he did...but he also bite my ballZ!!!!!! and i was wearing boxers too so he ripped the skin and blood was everywhere and i was screaming "OH NOES!!!" but it stopped and i had a wank and now everything's cool even my dog!

Is this what the dog told you, or are just assuming the dog's cool with it now? Cmon doc i expect something good out of you
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Justice should always be equal, a nut for a nut.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
isnt that like me saying, did my boobs break? how can your balls break? really...

You can actually go sterile from an extreme force hitting your testicles. You'll still ejaculate there just wont be any little jr's swimmin around in it.
Gear: Yamaha AES 620 Equipped with SD JB+APH-1
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Equipped with BKP Mothers Milk
Fender Pro Jr., Traynor YCV 50, Diamond J-Drive MK3, Fulltone 70's Fuzz, Teese RMC Wizard Wah, Boss dd-3, Boss CE-5, Korg DT-10 pedal tuner.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
isnt that like me saying, did my boobs break? how can your balls break? really...

The sperm cells die. Like how women can go sterile if kicked in the crotch hard enough.

EDIT: beaten to it.
Dickless.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
considering balls are organs and boobs are like muscles with lumps of fat, i think your balls can be hurt much worse
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Right, hear, hear.

I lost a good nice essay of a reply. bloody strella. anyways -

You can't break em - You can crush em, but the force of a kick isn't gonna do jacksh|t to em. Even scalpels have a hard time cutting em. Testicles are HARD. anyways,

TS - answer me.

Does your semen differ in colour? If yes, how?
Does it hurt when you masturbate? If yes, when?
Does it hurt when you pee? ( LOL OMG Frank Zappa!)
Are there any pains in your groin? Anything at all?
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
lol @ frank zappa

I'll give you my 'special massage' which will make everything okay. I promise.
I say we will have a real cool time, tonight.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
The sperm cells die. Like how women can go sterile if kicked in the crotch hard enough.

EDIT: beaten to it.

Correction. A woman can't go sterile from being kicked in the crotch. A complication of that kick , e.g. a hematoma, *might* cause blocked tubes or an infarcted ovary, but a direct kick, not unless it was from Robocop.

A woman's ovaries are located about 3.5 inches below the belly button, and 3 inches to the sides.

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
Quote by Evan_27
why the f*ck did this guy kick you in the nuts any way?!

A man kicking another man in the balls is NOT manly.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Quote by Kai-7

TS - answer me.

Does your semen differ in colour? If yes, how?
Does it hurt when you masturbate? If yes, when?
Does it hurt when you pee? ( LOL OMG Frank Zappa!)
Are there any pains in your groin? Anything at all?

i got it checked out, a possible hematoma. or at least i thgink thats what it was called... it was urine tested, we'll see the results in a few days. i'ma also gettin a sonofram, just in case.

but to answer thequestions...
sperm, for a while, was an odd tinge. but that went away a while ago.
heheh no way man. no pains.
no pain peeing, either.
pain in the groin was bad. including the lower abdominal area.
Wow, your brother seems like a massive asshole. If I were you I would have gotten up and kicked the shit out of him.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
pics?

seriously, my nads started to hurt just reading this
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Your balls didn't break... Trust me. My friend's dad's balls once swelled and he was screaming and shaking in pain. And they only swelled. If you broke your testes you'd be dead.
My guess is that maybe your vas deferens or some other tube in there may have been damaged or whatever... Just tell you parents that some kid kicked you in the balls (mention his name, address, phone number, and time when his parents are home, and all that good stuff) and tell them that you think something is seriously wrong. Don't tell them you beat your meat and got unsatisfactory results.
not long ago i got hit in the balls at soccer w/ the ball not even that hard, and for about a week or maybe a little longer my right ball would randomly get sore, it just wears off. actually idk if mine was normal either but o well
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Was it necessary to explain the exact way your testicles moved, in excruciating detail? Jesus....

Well, go to a doctor, but tell him not to tell anyone.
Checked by whom , TS ? a physician? I'll presume so. A 'SONOGRAM' , you mean? heh. sonofram sounds, well, like some fancy aphrodisiac.

Anyways, semen was an odd tinge huh? reaally realllly realllly reallllllly pale pink/brown?
If that was it, yeah, definitely internal bleeding, thank God it didn't lead to anything else. Well, if there is a hematoma, depending on the size and whatever your physician thinks, you *might* have to undergo a bit of surgery. Don't worry, it'l be painless

RPGoof - you described a twisted testicle. Don't ask. Very painful , WORSE. *shudder* .

Natel0083 - Maybe you haven't heard of patient confidentiality? It's practiced the world over. We doctors don't tell anyone , except our fellow doctors sometimes, and even that's done with perfect professionalism - no names , etc etc - just usually for help on the case, an opinion, etc, get my drift?

Chill, norrisfan, you'll be ok.

Quote by Bennetts_strat

YOU stop phailing.
Quote by Kai-7
Correction. A woman can't go sterile from being kicked in the crotch. A complication of that kick , e.g. a hematoma, *might* cause blocked tubes or an infarcted ovary, but a direct kick, not unless it was from Robocop.

A woman's ovaries are located about 3.5 inches below the belly button, and 3 inches to the sides.

Really? I was told by a chick I know that that's the reason for women's cups.
Dickless.
Quote by Kai-7
Checked by whom , TS ? a physician? I'll presume so. A 'SONOGRAM' , you mean? heh. sonofram sounds, well, like some fancy aphrodisiac.

Anyways, semen was an odd tinge huh? reaally realllly realllly reallllllly pale pink/brown?
If that was it, yeah, definitely internal bleeding, thank God it didn't lead to anything else. Well, if there is a hematoma, depending on the size and whatever your physician thinks, you *might* have to undergo a bit of surgery. Don't worry, it'l be painless

RPGoof - you described a twisted testicle. Don't ask. Very painful , WORSE. *shudder* .
Natel0083 - Maybe you haven't heard of patient confidentiality? It's practiced the world over. We doctors don't tell anyone , except our fellow doctors sometimes, and even that's done with perfect professionalism - no names , etc etc - just usually for help on the case, an opinion, etc, get my drift?

Chill, norrisfan, you'll be ok.

i think that may have happened to me and may still be that way, one of my balls will just randomly hurt, but its kind of the "cords" if you will, connecting to it also, would that be it?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
why does it hurt, when i pee
why does it hurt, when i pee
i dont want no doctor, to stick no needle in me
why does it hurt when i pee

i got it from the toilet seat
i got it from the toilet seat
it jumped right up, and grabbed my wee
got it from the toilet seat

damnit, already said

taht sucks dude, seriously. go see a doctor.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Really? I was told by a chick I know that that's the reason for women's cups.

its true, but refer to my post, lets say, said woman ws playing, umm, i dunno, field hockey, and gets hit with a goal attempt in the crotchal area ( LOL, thats still funny) , and she gets internal bleeding, that could lead to a lot of complications, sterility due to such complications being one of the smallest concerns.

bleeding-->hematoma-->pressure on sth--> rupture of hematoma--> oh fukk.

hematoma - a cavity filled with a pool of blood in the tissue. a rudimentary definition, but it serves its purpose. Imagine a small pouch of blood. Said pouch SHOULDN't be there. well, yeah,thats it. Sorry if the definition isn't great, it's 540 am, i woke up to get a bit. i gotta get back to sleep. Bloody bedbugs.

see ya all around soon.

Quote by Bennetts_strat

YOU stop phailing.
Quote by Kai-7

haha
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
i think that may have happened to me and may still be that way, one of my balls will just randomly hurt, but its kind of the "cords" if you will, connecting to it also, would that be it?

No clue.
From what I was told, his testes got all swollen and it felt like someone was squeezing your balls real hard... I guess the tubes got all screwed up too. But he's alright now, I don't think it should last that long.
Page 1 of 2