whats some tips or advice on how to get me some good abs,liek the six pack and everything,i already do situps but its not doing anything!!!
dont eat bad stuff
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul St.
Peavy Classic VTX 200w
dunlop crybaby wah
boss metal zone distortion
if you're fat and have an innertube belly

take a chainsaw and just cut that sucker right off

then sprinkle alcohol and salt on it and VOILA you have instant million dollar abs!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Make sure you have hardly any body fat. Do twisting situps and replace normal situps with crunches (don't go all the way up). Do these while holding a dumbell to your chest. Eat protein, let muscles rest for a day after a workout. Oh and lastly, just keep on doing it
Dude, you gotta have very low body fat percent. Like 5-8%. not to mention actual muscles to show.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
excersise...... lots of it........

unfortunately, this means most of america is doomed to being fat
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
well like i dont eat bad food or anything like that,i juss dont know exercises or the routine of getting abs
you can't just do sit-ups. Look up on the internet about other ab work outs. Lowe abs, middle/upper, and obliques are what i work. I'm satisfied with my body
Do what I do, go outside, find a sturdy tree branch and hang upside down by your legs and do sit ups that way. Not only do you get an intense ab workout, but it also strengthen legs too.
thanks,i use to do like 25 regular then 25 twist(left and right) twice a night,but like thats not working,but thanks for the weight and protein,i never though of that
Trust me, if you don't have them, you're eating the WRONG things.

To get cut abs, you can't stray at all. That means no white flour products.

And a lot more. There are books to buy and other sites to look on.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
The ONLY way to get a six-pack is to get rid of stomach fat, and the only way to do that is to seriously cut down fat intake and do a shitload of cardio. Sit-ups aren't going to do it.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
WikiHow explains all.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Itll take you forever. like the other guy said^ you need very little body fat percentage
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
Ok.. let me rant..

SITUPS ALONE WILL NOT GIVE A PERSON ABS!

To get abs you need VERY little body fat. The only, or at least most productive way, to do so is to run. Continuously. Boost up the reps on your crunches/sit ups and whatever, but most importantly, run. Run 2-3 miles a day. It may sound like a lot, but once you're used to it (happens within 2 weeks, trust me) it'll be routine. Then you can run more if it isn't producing the results you want. No matter how many crunches or whatever you do a day, abs you will not get until you have a very low body fat percentage.

/rant
^ No need to rant, me and several others have already mentioned that you must have a low body fat percentage in order to see a six pack.
Excellent,ill run plenty,haha,and get a protien powder shake thing? what kind?