I'm trying to get rid of some of my old gear. All of this equipment is in excellent condition (with the exception of the Schecter, which was damaged at the factory). I baby all of my gear and I really enjoyed these items. The tonelab is brand new, owned for a month (comes with awesome instruction manual and power supply)... The double neck's photo speaks for itself - amazing and beautiful guitar. The crate is loud as **** and crunchy. I think there is a review of it on UG too. The Schecter plays like a dream (one of my favorite necks ever...) but i figured I could get rid of it cheap to someone who really wants a nicer guitar with minor cosmetic flaws.

I'd be willing to trade any of this gear for pedals/effects of similar values (i'll even take a loss on some items...) any trade/offer is considered. I also like CASH.

I've included reviews and retail prices of each... click on the links.

Vox Valvetronix Tonelab -

[url="http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-C1-SemiHollowbody-Electric-Guitar-with-Piezo-Pickup?sku=518184[/URL"]
Schecter c-1 e/a -

Crate GT212 -

Double Neck Ovation -

Last edited by shizzybrane at Mar 4, 2007,
I'm curious about the double neck. How is the fret access, and how neck/s heavy is it?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
the hell happened to your schecter hollow body?
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
would you take an rp50 and a tube screamer 7 for the tone lab or amp if so which one?
as in which one would you take the 2 for? the tone lab or amp?
Last edited by Gorre at Mar 5, 2007,
Quote by shizzybrane
tone lab $175 amp $250 obo on both

be polite gosh, if you had read down all posts like i did he said it was $250
dude, i dont have a set price. i'm trying to be nice and let people offer me a price. i'm willing to negotiate on prices. anything you can think of trading. mostly i need a boss pedal tuner, and reverb pedals. shecter is negotiable and gt212 is negotiable.
well.... i have a METAL ZONE that i no longer really want- as well as a ts5 tubescreamer, a good pedal- but nto one of the expensive ones.

also have a fender telecoustic id be willin to trade- or some emg pickups
hey shizzy i am broke as crap and i have a tubescreamer from ibanez its a ts7 and i have a digitech rp 50 that has reverb on it. can i trade these for the tonelab?
gorre, i've gotten better offers. but if they fall through I will take you up on that. i'll get back to you in a few days.

here are some better pics of the damaged schecter.

Last edited by shizzybrane at Mar 6, 2007,
i hope i do get the tonelab because i have no money at all and im looking to get something like it or it.
i got an old DOD Metal Maniac for 15, and a GT212 is 200 on that site you posted.
PLAY THAT SQUIDDLY WIDDLY WOMP WOMP SHIT!!
hey shizzy get back to me on the tone lab if you sell it of if the offers fall through -crosses fingers-
Sorry. I've actually traded all of the gear except for the double neck. I'm still willing to trade it for any good pedals! hell, buy a EH pedal just for the trade - you're still coming out ahead by a few hundred bucks!