Page 1 of 2
Hey, I'm pretty sure everyone knows about all the school shootings that the U.S has been having in recent years. There is a kid in one of my classes that I am literally scared to death of. He is a quiet kid but not the usual shy person he just seems to hate everyone. If you talk to him he will just look at you with this mean spirited face. Anyways one day in my class this kid randomly tells the teacher that he had a dream that someone came in the class and shot her. At this point the class is freaking out and so is the teacher but in a short while everyone settles down. Then a few months pass without him saying anything at all. Then last friday in class some kid asked to borrow his book. He turned around and said "I'll give you my book if you do me a favor"
At this point the class is dead silent because everyone is freaked out by this kid. Then he says, "I'll give you the book if you stand up and yell as loud as you can "hail Hitler". Once again everyone freaks out. One girl gets so upset she just leaves, and I'm just speechless because I seriously think this kid is capable of just losing it. We're in the senior year of high school and it's in the last period of the day. I know that I am definately not going to school on that last day. But it all just freaks me out so much.

edit:
I posted this later in the thread but here it is...

Ok for everyone that said not to worry he wouldn't do anything. Hear me out. Today the kid was expelled from school. His mother found a gun in his room and notified the school. He was planning to do it this Friday and apparently he was looking at the year book alot. Someone asked him what he was doing and he said that those were the people that were going to die. Also in my last post I said he made some remarks to my teacher about the Virginia Tech incident but I couldn't hear him. My teacher told us that he said that the people deserved to die because they were destined to do bad things. He also brought up 9/11 and said that they all deserved to die too. This kid is serioudly disturbed and I am glad that they took him out of the school. Obviously I feel alot safer. They are taking him to an institution in North Carolina and they are allowing him to recieve his diploma. Anyways I know alot of people will probably call bs, but there is a UGer that goes to my school, (rocker2201 or something along those lines) and he can back me up on this because the principal announced that the kid was taken away over the PA system....

edit:
This is a news article that was released today.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2007/04/19/0419spanishriver.html
The gun thing was a rumor though. They didn't find weapons on him.
Last edited by Masamune at Apr 19, 2007,

Oh the high school memories.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Wow, sounds like a real freak. You know you can get a kid expelled if you think he/she is going to shoot up the school.
If you're really freaked out go to the guidance counselor.

...But I'm ****ed if we have a school shooting.
Cause I'm the asshole who bugs the losers every moment I can. I'd be on the top of their shitlist.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Pff, get him before he gets you.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Do you guys smell that??? Yeah I think its...no wait...*sniffs* Yeah I can definitely smell bullshit in this thread. I mean if some kid was like "say hail hitler" I dont think anyone would be upset, especially upset enough that they leave, everyone would just laugh at the kid.
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
Quote by cherginator
I mean if some kid was like "say hail hitler" I dont think anyone would be upset, especially upset enough that they leave

Not even if the kid that got upset was Jewish?
Quote by cherginator
Do you guys smell that??? Yeah I think its...no wait...*sniffs* Yeah I can definitely smell bullshit in this thread. I mean if some kid was like "say hail hitler" I dont think anyone would be upset, especially upset enough that they leave, everyone would just laugh at the kid.

It was kind of a mixture of both. If you knew this kid though, you would know why people would get upset.
There's one like that in all my classes. I think one of these days the one in my Social class'll snap and impale me.
Usually, people involved in school shootings don't say dumb shit like that. But who knows, eh? Just tell your principal/administrator/whatever to watch this guy.
Why is that kid so hatefully creepy. Was he tormented etc.? If hes just creepy because hes creepy I would not mind as much because he doesnt have reason to shoot up the school. Unless he has some mental problem..thats a reason id be kind of scared of.
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
Quote by Masamune
It was kind of a mixture of both. If you knew this kid though, you would know why people would get upset.

Yeah it probably would be different if I knew him, but to me it sounds like he wants everyone to be really intimidated by him and thats what he's getting apparently. There always those kids like that in my school that never say anything and if you try to talk to them they totally flip out on you. I'm just glad that I'm not a prick at my school so if the day comes that my school gets lit up, I won't be on the top of the shooters list to take out.

NEW DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD

What would you do if there was a shooting at your school while you were there? It's hard for me to explain what I would do cause no one here knows how my school is set up. The jist of what I would do is: I'm on the main floor, I try to get out of the school the fastest/safest way; If I'm upstairs I would try to escape, like if I heard bullets coming from the opposite side of the school, if not I would barricade my self in a class room or a bathroom or something.
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
Last year some cult at our school said they would kill all christians, and a few more. They also got caught sacrificing cats. But they were expelled.
Also last year some guy at our school had a stepbrother that killed some woman, jacked her car, and was supposed to come back and kill his stepfamily. But he got busted by the police..... near his stepfamily's house....
Earlier this year some stupid girl called in a bomb threat so she could get out of a test.... she got busted.
Quote by cherginator
Yeah it probably would be different if I knew him, but to me it sounds like he wants everyone to be really intimidated by him and thats what he's getting apparently. There always those kids like that in my school that never say anything and if you try to talk to them they totally flip out on you. I'm just glad that I'm not a prick at my school so if the day comes that my school gets lit up, I won't be on the top of the shooters list to take out.

NEW DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD

What would you do if there was a shooting at your school while you were there? It's hard for me to explain what I would do cause no one here knows how my school is set up. The jist of what I would do is: I'm on the main floor, I try to get out of the school the fastest/safest way; If I'm upstairs I would try to escape, like if I heard bullets coming from the opposite side of the school, if not I would barricade my self in a class room or a bathroom or something.

If I heard bullets and it sounded pretty far I would just run away because my school has exits everywhere. But if it happened in my own classroom or something I would just play dead until the person leaves hoping they wouldn't realize.
sounds kinda like u paranoid... but there is a chance he could bring a gun in one day .. but still the hail hitler thing.. i mean whats so freaky about that? why would everyone freak out if someone did that cos i would just laugh
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by Masamune
If I heard bullets and it sounded pretty far I would just run away because my school has exits everywhere. But if it happened in my own classroom or something I would just play dead until the person leaves hoping they wouldn't realize.

How do you sneak a machine gun (you'd think thats what they'd be using) into a class room?

Teacher: Robbie whats that buldge in your pants?
Robbie: I'm happy to see you?....
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
I'd find as many of my friends that I could and run like Hell. No way that I'd stick around for that shit.

However....

If I could sneak up behind him, I'd bash him over the head with a blunt object.
Quote by deathmetalboy
sounds kinda like u paranoid... but there is a chance he could bring a gun in one day .. but still the hail hitler thing.. i mean whats so freaky about that? why would everyone freak out if someone did that cos i would just laugh

It's just way he said it. Keep in mind that he never says anything at all and he always wears the same jacket that has a german flag with some scribbling over it. I guess I am paranoid...
Quote by rockr09
Last year some cult at our school said they would kill all christians, and a few more. They also got caught sacrificing cats. But they were expelled.
Also last year some guy at our school had a stepbrother that killed some woman, jacked her car, and was supposed to come back and kill his stepfamily. But he got busted by the police..... near his stepfamily's house....
Earlier this year some stupid girl called in a bomb threat so she could get out of a test.... she got busted.

lol kill all christians... are they trying to get their revenge on the nazi's or somehting? haha

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
lol ... with german flag?? thats not scary... in switzerland we make fun of germans, theyre kinda harmless to us. and just bcus he has a german flag certainly dos not mean he is nazi which certainly dos not mean he is oging to kill u all... unless he is nazi... and ur whole class is jewish

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

lol btw wat kinda haircut dos this kid have?

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Quote by cherginator
How do you sneak a machine gun (you'd think thats what they'd be using) into a class room?

I woulda thought they'd use a handgun or an uzi or something reasonably smallish. Y'know?
hah! ponytail!!! hah! im sorry i think he could shoot u... but still not enough proof lol

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

What does a ponytail have to do with it?

A lot. Here in Moscow, we stay away from the skinheads. They seek us foreigners out during April. I've done a lotta running away , heh. No way am I gonna take 20 thugs by myself.
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
I revived this thread because of the recent events that happened. Anyway I read an article describing the kid that shot up Virginia Tech and there were so many similarities between this kid in my english class and the VT guy. I am still pretty freaked out about it and today everyone in my class was just talking about him. He made these remarks in class about the shootings but I can never hear what he says. :/
Think about it this way... You could die tomorrow... Even if he doesn't shoot anyone, he's still accomplished a lot... He's made you fear and question... That could be even better than shooting someone...
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Man i would go superhero on that bitch and take the guy down i wouldnt care if i got shot
I doubt you would... Anyone else agree?
Quote by cherginator

You can probably get an M-16 in (if you were able to get your hands on one), just put it inside a guitar case. Looks perfectly normal, and when the time comes....
*imitates star wars laser sounds*
I don't need a sig....
there are a ton of preppy kids at my school, they are so easy to scare and **** with, its a good passtime : / . so im not saying you're a pussy prep, but is there a chance he's just acting like that to mess with you?

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by Zar Mulix
You can probably get an M-16 in (if you were able to get your hands on one), just put it inside a guitar case. Looks perfectly normal, and when the time comes....
*imitates star wars laser sounds*

You guys do know it is illegal for citizens to own automatic weapons, right?*kills all the talk about uzis and m16s*

If someone was desperate they could illegally get one, but I doubt highschoolers are going to be buying anything off the black market...
My setup specs:

Guitars: Fender 50's stratocaster
Old jr accoustic crap guitar.

Amp: Roland cube 20x (Going to probably be traded in for a blues jr soon though.)

Effects: Dunlop gcb-95 wah
Boss dd-6 delay
It's not illegal to purchase a semi-automatic machine gun... It's also pretty easy to find kits that allow you to transform the gun into a fully automatic...
Quote by Ehh
It's not illegal to purchase a semi-automatic machine gun... It's also pretty easy to find kits that allow you to transform the gun into a fully automatic...

uh oh you sound a little too experienced. *hides under covers*

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by Ehh

If its semi automatic its pointless then, seeing as youd be better off with a pistol.

And those kits are illegal in most states I believe.(I know in california but not sure where else.)
My setup specs:

Guitars: Fender 50's stratocaster
Old jr accoustic crap guitar.

Amp: Roland cube 20x (Going to probably be traded in for a blues jr soon though.)

Effects: Dunlop gcb-95 wah
Boss dd-6 delay
I'm not experienced... One of my dad's friends (excellent VW mechanic, AutoHaus and the like come to him for help) in his younger days did a lot of cool stuff like this... He has a pretty cool collection...
Page 1 of 2