well i have a jem and i want somthing a little mroe vintage sounding on the neck so im thinking paf pros or air nortons (both dimarzio) my quesiton is that how does it go with the evo single coil?
what amp do you play through?

that would make the most difference

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
well right now i have a cube 30 and im half way there for a hughes and ketner switchblade
i know i know i should ahve gottenthe amp before my guitar but i couldnt stand playnig my piece of shit cort anymore
its perfectly fine
but i would wait till you get your amp and see if you like your tone better then
its a tube amp right?

anyway...you can always change pups after you get your amp
and you would be closer to getting it with the money for your pickups

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

hmmm ya well i guess il jsut wait for my amp then see how it changes
and yeah its a tube amp look up on it its a friken sweet amp

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

its a kiler killer amp
i liek it better than marshalls cause u can get clean sounds that are supper loud with out gettin distorted, the limitless amount of channels make it more versatile and its got built in reverrb, delay(wit tap tempo, feed back an volum control), phaser, chorus an tremolo
well i found that with a marshall 1000 watt amp hooked up to 4x12 speakers the cleans can only go so loud before it starts fuzzing up....but the hughes an kettners can go higher
Interesting, what 1000watt amp was that? Must have been some big ass 12'' speakers for that.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12