haven't heard of it. linkey?

The only one I read is ctrl-alt-del

which i don't find funny in the slightest. I don't think I've laughed at one of their comics in a long time. It's just become my routine when i've nothing better to do. ehh.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
I read QC, Order Of The Stick, LegoStar Galactica, SinFest and Irregular Webomci regularly. and i used to love men in hats
I love reading Order of the Stick, Schlock Mercenary, Ugly Hill, Evil Inc., Erfworld, Turn Signals on a Land Raider, Alien Loves Predator, and Every Nine Minutes. I also enjoyed Concerned back when it was running.

I read too many webcomics.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
I read ctrl-alt-del, which is brilliant, and cyanide&happiness, which has gone a bit downhill lately.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yeah, pretty much my entire social circle is addicted to it...we are those people that sit up on sunday-thursday nights between 11:30 and 12 hitting refresh until the new comic appears.
Quote by Macank
^^ strat? i want to get a stratocaster sound though!!

Fender Classic 60's Strat
Yamaha AES 720 (On the way!!!)
Ibanez GAX 30
Traynor YCV 40
Boss DS-1
EHX Big Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Ibanez CF-7
Ibanez DE-7