ok in sex ed today we watched a stupid video about sex and showing us how do it and about puberty (even though most people in the class know all about this) but this one thing about what age we start puberty and it said girls go through it before boys girls averge age to start is 10.5 and for guys 12-13 but i started going through it around when i was 9 and so did most the other guys that i hang around with and then we looked at the girls in our year yr8 and there all flat some have little bumps but most are flat and most of them are turning 14 or already turning 14
You're imagining things. Only in rare cases does puberty start so early.

What makes you think you started puberty at 9-years-old?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
dunno but I have hair down there since I'm like 11, and its true, most girls in my class who are turning 15 now had flat chests up until maybe 1 year ago, there are still some flat ones though.

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Quote by Twist of fate
Well I heard that guys start producing sperm at age 11

I had hair on my balls when I was eight and everyone thought it was weird. Then again I'm 6'3" so I probably started early.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
when is the official end of puberty? when you start getting facial hair?
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Prototype4342
when is the official end of puberty? when you start getting facial hair?

It's different for everyone.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
all this early puberty stuff happens because we're all different... THAT, and the fact that we have all these chemicals pumped into us through the food we eat..

... damn radioactive cows, and drugged up pigs, and.... prime chicken! lol.
Quote by wingedgopher
I had hair on my balls when I was eight and everyone thought it was weird. Then again I'm 6'3" so I probably started early.

and i suppose you were showing everyone right?
Quote by jasonsol
I had a friggin goatee when i was 14...

Same, I started shaving when I was 13. And I know I wasn't the most mature guy in my year *remembers horrible things from pool changing rooms*
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
That's the fun thing about periods, they can indeed start before breasts grow....
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Puberty for guys traditionaly begins when a guy starts producing sperm, for girls its when they start menstrating. I always thought it was guys who begun earlier, yet girls mature mentaly quicker. But yeh, the video is probly out of date or something, how old was it? my school always pulls out videos which are like 20 years ago and out of date.
Well it's definately different for everyone. Like for me, I never started shaving regularly as far as facial hair until I was 18 and some guys just don't grow hardly any facial hair. And yes, all girls develop differently. Most start periods around 9-11 and breasts start forming shortly afterwards. My sister actually had a breast reduction at the age of 14. She had an abnormal growth as far as breast. She was 4'11"-5'1" and it caused her to have back problems. So everyone is different. And let's face it, not all girls form up to our expectations. (not that I care, I go by the more than a handfull is a blessing)
Quote by beetroot10
ok in sex ed today we watched a stupid video about sex and showing us how do it and about puberty (even though most people in the class know all about this) but this one thing about what age we start puberty and it said girls go through it before boys girls averge age to start is 10.5 and for guys 12-13 but i started going through it around when i was 9 and so did most the other guys that i hang around with and then we looked at the girls in our year yr8 and there all flat some have little bumps but most are flat and most of them are turning 14 or already turning 14

Unlucky!
When I was in year 8 me and my mates had to avoid getting black eyes from all the tits flying around. Maybe the next generation are just "late bloomers".
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.