wat kinds of music can u get out of a roland?
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
Roland CUBE?

Anything you want I guess...

You can play with it and get something metally and maybe turn it to the cleans and put some chorus and some reverb on it and get some nice clean tones.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
wrong forum, but they are brilliant, i play metal, classic rock, indie, punk, blues and classical and other types of world music, and you can get the perfect tone for all of them
Quote by yawn
Wikipedia articles are my inspiration.

www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Custom Strat
Roland Cube 30 (soon upgrading to Peavy Valveking 112)
Danelectro FAB Metal
Marshall VT-1

RIP Chris Benoit
Dude, Roland make all kinds of different products. Do you mean a Cube?

Look man, not trying to be a dick but your posts are starting to make my brain hurt. Obviously you're new to playing and everyone starts off not knowing much but I'd really suggest spending some time in a music store trying stuff out and asking questions. You'd really be alot better off doing that and reading other people's posts for awhile rather than just starting a thread for every question that pops into your head. Maybe check out the Guitar and Bass Basics section and read up on some stuff here:

http://www.guitar9.com/glossary.html

Just trying to help.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
Quote by fatgraymatt
Dude, Roland make all kinds of different products. Do you mean a Cube?

Look man, not trying to be a dick but your posts are starting to make my brain hurt. Obviously you're new to playing and everyone starts off not knowing much but I'd really suggest spending some time in a music store trying stuff out and asking questions. You'd really be alot better off doing that and reading other people's posts for awhile rather than just starting a thread for every question that pops into your head. Maybe check out the Guitar and Bass Basics section and read up on some stuff here:

http://www.guitar9.com/glossary.html

Just trying to help.

i see wht your saying. ill keep that in consideration
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join