i juz wanna ask here..some of my friends said this guitar was ****ing sick! is that true? its look like cheaper guitar but the sound was ****ing great..i dunno, i never play this guitar..
-----
\m/
I think it's great... i played one a while ago when i was in germany. The pickups in it are great (EMG 81 active set... correct me if i'm wrong), it's the only LP design guitar that has 24 frets that i know of, that's one thing i really like. ESP quality is good... and this high end LTD won't lack very much of it.
I think it's really really good,considering the fact of that the body is mahogany,has 24 fret, has EMG's,and has those sweet flag abalone inlays.And not forgetting that super sexy freakin nice finish(I'm referring to the black cherry finish with quilted maple top)...ahh,gas...I'm aiming for that guitar next year
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by Yoyoyoguitar
I think it's great... i played one a while ago when i was in germany. The pickups in it are great (EMG 81 active set... correct me if i'm wrong), it's the only LP design guitar that has 24 frets that i know of, that's one thing i really like. ESP quality is good... and this high end LTD won't lack very much of it.

It's 81/60, if I'm not mistaken... Which is even better IMO.

It's a hefty fine guitar.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by Broken-pick
I think it's really really good,considering the fact of that the body is mahogany,has 24 fret, has EMG's,and has those sweet flag abalone inlays.And not forgetting that super sexy freakin nice finish(I'm referring to the black cherry finish with quilted maple top)...ahh,gas...I'm aiming for that guitar next year

how good if we r compare with RR5 or SLSMG? by jackson?
-----
\m/