i didnt know what forum to put this in, so i put it here

its happened to me a few times now, but never this quick.

about 5 minutes ago i started playing guitar again, and i couldn't play anything! my fingers were completely uncoordinated! i couldnt even play the chorus and intro of master of puppets properly. and earlier on today, i was playing quite normally.

does this happen to anyone else?

if so, can you tell me how to "treat" this?

were you occupied with something else, or were you thinking about something else or were you looking at something else and focosing on something else?
Quote by Gorre
were you occupied with something else, or were you thinking about something else or were you looking at something else and focosing on something else?

nope, thats what im confused about
Sure you're not stressed about anything? Work? School?

toddpens said it, cold fingers can mess you up pretty bad. If none of that applies... My only explanation is that you're having an off day. Everyone has them, but maybe yours are just the extremity of "offness".

E - How long has it been since you last played?
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
a few hours

dear god! it just got worse! ive lost almost all my accuracy in my left hand!!!

aaaahhhh!!!
dang, but yeh i have my off days on some songs i dunno why though lol.
I get that, it may sound weird, but it happenes after I get high and my senses gets sharper.
...And The Nominees Are
This happens to me all the time. The answer is not to get totally wasted before trying to play guitar.
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Sometimes you just have an off day.

Last night I tried to play through my cover set and it was awful. I forgot lyrics and riffs and put verses out of order.

Just wait till tommorow and try again.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
yer i got over it, and i was playing normal, but now im really sick, so that doesnt help, well thanks for the help anyways