I'm just wondering, have anyone of you guys won anything on UG contest? -guitars, signed guitars, cds etc..
cause it seems kinda fake to me
use search man!

but nope, never have one.. you have to remember that its on a bands website so thousands would enter!
I don't think you have to be a member to enter the contests, even the ones that seem UG exclusive.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I know what you mean, I've entered a lot of these contests, even some I didn't want (I was just pissed). And the only thing I've won, which I don't even think I entered for... the "Grand Prize" Guitar Lessons... WTF! ARGH! *kicks someone*

The thing that annoys me is the weird names in the past winners. I dunno, they look really fake IMO...
Quote by _A.D.I.D.A.S._
I know what you mean, I've entered a lot of these contests, even some I didn't want (I was just pissed). And the only thing I've won, which I don't even think I entered for... the "Grand Prize" Guitar Lessons... WTF! ARGH! *kicks someone*

The thing that annoys me is the weird names in the past winners. I dunno, they look really fake IMO...

yeah, i think the names are fake. why the hell they make these contests?
BTW, congrats for winning the "GRAND PRIZE". lol!
I won a Blue October Signed Cd, Tour Poster, and some picture thing. I like the picture but The signed cd and poster have just been sitting in my room gathering dust...I can put picture up later if you guys want.
GO RED WINGS!!!
Quote by rafael90
I'm just wondering, have anyone of you guys won anything on UG contest? -guitars, signed guitars, cds etc..
cause it seems kinda fake to me

OMG fake contests! A UG conspiracy!

*Sits in a dark room and writes an angry letter to zappp*
<Omri> I love trannys too..