Page 1 of 3
Ok for the record i dont really watch it anymore, only occasionally, but it really does suck these days.

But, Ive gotta say I still LOVE the old ones, im talking 5-6 years ago, when the Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold, Foley, Shane McMahon and all the old legends that make todays wrestlers look boring and uninteresting (which they are, to be honest)

Whats your favorite wwe/wwf wrestler? Im gunna have to go with Mick Foley, a match with him in is just pure entertainment!
HULK HOGAN hands down
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
The Ultimate Warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Yeah coz it used to give you chills every time his entrance music would come on...now a bald git walks out and usually loses!

EDIT: to irish matt
Quote by y2james2007 :p
Yeah coz it used to give you chills every time his entrance music would come on...now a bald git walks out and usually loses!

EDIT: to irish matt

Kane is awesome. Yeah he was good with the mask and I was pissed when he took it off, but I still think he is cool. It's not his fault he is stuck in crappy storylines. If they gave him a big push, he could be a very marketable World Heavyweight Champion IMO. But my favorite wrestler is probably The Undertaker. I swear, if he doesn't win his match at Wrestlemania, I am going to start a riot.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Kane was good when he had the mask and hair, Stone Cold, The Undertaker, Mick Foley. I used to watch it all the time about 6-9 years ago.
Does The Rock still wrestle?

Quote by SForbz-Rockstar

Haha.
« »
Last edited by Burpin'Worm at Mar 5, 2007,
Undertaker or the Hardys, aah back in the day how fun it was to be a child
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by MDoggDX316
The Undertaker. I swear, if he doesn't win his match at Wrestlemania, I am going to start a riot.

Yeah, Batista's a huge crock of shit can't wait till he loses the belt. My favourite wrestlers are probably Austin, Foley (preferably Cactus Jack), Jericho, RVD and of course the almighty Undertaker

Quote by Burpin'Worm

Currently he's just doing acting and doesn't seem like he'll be wrestling again anytime soon
Quote by Burpin'Worm

No.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Stone Cold Steve Austin. I stopped watching about 4 years ago, never bothered to catch up.
-

mark henry!
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Quote by Time Bomb
Kane. Too bad they put this fake kane now...

its the same guy, just without the mask
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
its the same guy, just without the mask

are you nuts? of course its not, they have switched them. check out the old kane, his body, his voice and check out nowdays kane... its not the same wrestler
Quote by Time Bomb
are you nuts? of course its not, they have switched them. check out the old kane, his body, his voice and check out nowdays kane... its not the same wrestler

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Jacobs
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Time Bomb

His body is pretty much the same and his old voice was part of his gimmick of being burned. It's always Glen Jacobs as Kane
Hmmm this is a tough question...I've had/I have a lot of favourite wrestlers in the past. I liked the Dynamite Kid and Davey Boy Smith. They were awesome.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
man, i used to watch that like 10 years ago... Undertaker was the best
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Shawn Michaels was my favourite.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
anyone remember Dude Love?? How could you not love that guy..

then there was DX which totally ruled, before they overthrew HBK of course..
Road Dogg And Bad A$$ were the bomb..

but as always will be:

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN FTW!!

why??

BCOS STONE COLD SAID SO!!!

hahahha..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Undertaker was awesome, and X-Pac was the best!
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Favourite CURRENT wrestlers on the roster: HBK, Sandman, RVD, CM Punk

Favourite FORMER wrestlers: The Rock, Chris Jericho
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Mick Foley. Has anyone read his books? Hilarious shit, complete with Al Snow jokes. Why has wrestling gone down the shitter? Because no-one has a sense of humour in it anymore. It was the greatest thing ever until it started to take itself so seriously.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Stone cold steve austin tonight on RAW!!!
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
I LOVE Mr.Kennedy,Randy Orton,Edge,Nitro etc. etc. all the "bad guys" really!

I cant stand Cena or Rey Mysterio.

anyway TNA shits all over WWE.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Jeff Hardy FTW

and Big Show, just because he was sooo nice when he was a guest on Conan O'Brien
...And The Nominees Are
Bret Hart, Undertaker, and Chris Jericho all go on my honourable mentions list.
#1 is Michael Francis Foley(i.e Mankind, i.e Dude Love, i.e Cactus Jack)

The guy has done a lot with his life, big into charities, and is a pretty damn good writer. He's the first author I've seen to address the issue of ghostwriting for autobiographies. If you compare to what HE wrote in "Blood and Sweatsocks" to what the ghostwriter they hired to do it for him wrote, you'd probobably never want to read another autobiography again.

Sadly I stopped watching wrestling in 2002 when WWE turned to shite, man I miss the old days.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Jeff Hardy, The Undertaker, Shawn Michael

Old Skool

...You got Archaon banned!?!?

-_-
hue
Quote by jagstang270
Jeff Hardy FTW

and Big Show, just because he was sooo nice when he was a guest on Conan O'Brien

haha, the one with tom sellick and the creepy old sex lady with "the accomadator"?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Undertaker, Chris Benoit, Jeff Hardy and Triple H have always been my favorites. Kane was beastly when he was the big red machine, but unmasked i find him boring. 9 out of 10 of the new wrestlers in the past 4 or 5 years fit the same mold, (6'6" or bigger, ripped to all hell, generic asortment of power moves.)

I wish they'd come back to the older style, technical wrestling and matches that always broke the 10 minute mark.

Also, humor. I had hope for them when HBK and HHH were goofing off like the good old days, but no doubt Hunter will come back angry after his knee is patched up.

~Dan
Page 1 of 3