Other than the obvious differences (scratch plate and colour) what are the differences between these guitars to warrant the RG370DX to be about £50 cheaper than the RG350DX?
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
check out the specs that might help you? i dont know too much about either guitar
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass
Ok then, there is NO difference (i checked the specs) other than the scrach plate and the colour lol, no way i'm paying £50 for one of them, RG370DX it is...

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
well, the specs look pretty identical, but as far as guitar numbers go, the higher is usually the better, i.e. i'd expect the 370 to be better than the 350. So if the 370 is cheaper as you say, i'd go for it.

except that i think the RG is a rather horrible guitar, If i was going Ibanez i'd go for an S series or one of their more original designs. The RG i just find to be ugly, having said that i know nothing about its playability (too ugly to even try)
^^ermm RG's are amazing playability wise they are light and the neck is amazing. having said that even i wud yet prefer a S or SA series simply because i love the S body, dont use the 2 extra frets and i am not a fan of the tremolo on either of the RG's you have suggested.
Quote by freedoms_stain
well, the specs look pretty identical, but as far as guitar numbers go, the higher is usually the better, i.e. i'd expect the 370 to be better than the 350. So if the 370 is cheaper as you say, i'd go for it.

Wrong, the 70 at the end of 370 means hsh pickup confirguration without pickguard while the 50 in 350 means hsh pickup config with a pickguard so they're pretty much identical
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Hmm I could have sworn the RG350dx was fixed bridge. But I just checked and I was wrong. The only thing Ill say about the 370dx. Is that the tremelo is horrible. I was considering one myself but its not brilliant. The other thing is the pickups are not very good as well. So that put me off them. You would be better off getting a fixed bridge. Although if you want a locking trem save up for an RG1570dx. It costs alot more but its worth every penny.
I've played both and love the playability of them, as for what you're saying about the tremolo, i disagree, i get on with it really well, and the pickups are fine for what i need them for (metal) however, they will probably be replaced by emg's at some point (when i can afford to...)

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Well to be honest, the first time I played the 370dx, I didnt find anything wrong with the trem. But I was talking to the guys in mansons about it and they were saying that its a pretty unstable trem. After that I started to realise what they were saying. Now Im saving up for a Ibanez sa32fm, damn that is a nice guitar. Best guitar Ive ever played (although thats not really saying alot).
70 means HSH no pickguard. 50 means HSH with pickguard like ScottishAngus said. 20 means HH no pickgaurd if you may wana know. other than that, i think there is no more difference. well anyways, there is no argue about the guitars except the trem. edge III has a tuning issue. it sucks at tuning stability. i honestly dont have one but base on my friend's experience its true. might wana look at the S series or save up more to have prestige model.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

You're asking someone about a conversation that died 10 years ago.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend