Check this crazy shit out.

*Queues up Alice in Chains - Man in the Box*

CASCADE TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) - Two packages containing human body parts - including a liver and part of a head - meant for a medical research lab instead were delivered to a home.

The body parts, sent from China, were mistakenly dropped off Thursday at Franck and Ludivine Larmande's home by a DHL express driver who believed the bubble-wrapped items were pieces to a table.

``My husband started to unwrap one and said, 'This is strange, it looks like a liver,''' Ludivine Larmande said. ``He started the second one, but stopped as soon as we saw the ear.

``Something wasn't right. It was scary, and I'm glad I didn't open them.''

The couple called Kent County sheriff's deputies, who determined the preserved body parts were for medical research, Lt. Roger Parent said.

Authorities believe 28 more bubble-wrapped human organs and body parts could be dispersed across the country, The Grand Rapids Press reported. Two of five packages headed to the northern Michigan lab broke open, scattering their contents.

``There will definitely be a shock to people if they see these things, but there is no hazard to health,'' Parent said.

DHL is investigating whether it should have shipped the body parts and how the packages were dispersed, spokesman Robert Mints said.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6456010,00.html
....shit. How the ****, with security levels of today, does someone accidentally get human BODY PARTS delivered to them?! Im waiting for a package, ill make sure i get someone else to open if for me...
Haha. that would be one day to forget!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by JDawg
Thats what I was thinking... Usually there is a special carrier for body parts.

They were preserved body parts, meaning that these weren't live parts.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by Hells_Bell
They were preserved body parts, meaning that these weren't live parts.

Thats true... I wonder where they were going. (specificaly, which medical research lab that is...)
Probably to some university for med students or something.

Edit: Ahhh...I dunno.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!

Btw, Wtf?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
what.... the.... crap...?
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
I wonder if someone ordered some flowers and got a penis instead
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Don't they have to be iced to be shipped?
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Man, those body parts must of had one hell of a roadtrip.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by JDawg
Thats true... I wonder where they were going. (specificaly, which medical research lab that is...)

Northern Michigan lab?
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Who got the rest of the body?

O_O
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
"Honey pie! Our sex board came has arrived!"

"Mmm.. ok"

"Aw yeeeea, I can't wait"

*Furious Fapping*

Awesome.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde