Grind Core is pretty much poop, if you like it please defend your self and if you hate like any one else with taste go head talk shit
Listen to Naplam Death, Rotten SOund, Misery Index, Extreme Noise Terror, Nasum, Regurgitate, Larm, Repulsion, Bathtub Shitter, S.O.B.

Then come back here and make wild generalisations. Genre hate =/= intelligent discussion. Be productive.
You don't need to make a thread to express your opinion on a genre, darling.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Check out Cattle Decapitation.

What part of Tucson are you from?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
the scene is only fcking grindcore in here so every shows is grindcore, ive got used to it and now i like it
Quote by Rything Shred
Grind Core is pretty much poop, if you like it please defend your self and if you hate like any one else with taste go head talk shit

just leave. now.
Quote by Rything Shred

Why should we defend our liking of the music if you don't defend your hate of the music?
We shouldn't have to defend our liking of something to someone who can't even make a valid argument for not liking it.
Grindcore is a bunch of Barbaric retards playing guitar and growling into a mic, and I live in Rita Ranch Nelsean
alot of it sucks, mostly because there's far too many kids that think they can do it. but the genre itself doesn't suck. i personally like some of it, it's interesting to listen to. it's just like progressive music, it's an acquired taste and it has unexpected twists and turns that may be dischordant at times (with grindcore, that's a lot of the time), but it's still interesting.

now that i've defended it, i defy you to tell me why it sucks.

oh, and this belongs in the hardcore forum.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Grindcore > threadstarter
Go die..
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Quote by FuneralOrgies
Grindcore > threadstarter
Go die..

you = win.
post moar.
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
It's barbaric in my Opinion and it just annoys me I really like death metal and such butGrindcore just annoys me and wanted to see if I'm the only one who hates
Quote by t3hrav3n
alot of it sucks, mostly because there's far too many kids that think they can do it. but the genre itself doesn't suck. i personally like some of it, it's interesting to listen to. it's just like progressive music, it's an acquired taste and it has unexpected twists and turns that may be dischordant at times (with grindcore, that's a lot of the time), but it's still interesting.

Ur so right...about like progressive music and generally just acquiring taste... twas like that with opeth...i couldnt stand to listen to sum songs for more than 2 mins and now theyre my favourite band...

So what exactly IS grindcore...still dont know..
I can speak German. Ha.
The idea of gory lyrics and daft fast guitar playing never really appealed to me. Its not crap, but theres better.

each to their own
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by mortiis999
Favourite groups:
As blood runs black

Stop pulling out people's favourite bands against them, you retard.

It's not big, and it's not clever.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I felt like using the ad hominem strategy. What ever mate, so I'm a retard. Great.
Quote by duncang
It's not big, and it's not clever.

According to you? Oh No!
Last edited by mortiis999 at Mar 5, 2007,
Meh, I used to think the same, but I got into Leng Tch'e, and they are ****ing amazing. I'm serious, they are really, really, really ****ing good. Check them out if you think grindcore sucks.

I still say that shit like Waking the Cadaver and Job For A Cowboy sucks though, I hate the pig squealing style of vocals, it's just horrible. But bands like Napalm Death and Carcass own your soul.
Honestly, Id call Job for a Cowboy grindcore. They're an immensly talented band. Maybe not original, and maybe you dont like the vocals, but they're better than a lot of the shit out there. But yea. Listen to Cephalic Carnage. Grindcore > you.
waking the cadaver is grindcore, anyone who's asking what grindcore is, waking the cadaver is an example, a bad one, but an example nonetheless.

to indiemetalhead: that would be gorecore or goregrind. regular grindcore doesn't focus on gorey stuff normally.
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Hahaha.

Rotten Sound, Napalm Death, and Leng Tch'e all rule.

Quote by saxaxe
Honestly, Id call Job for a Cowboy grindcore. They're an immensly talented band.

I hate to do this to you, because you seem like a genuinely nice person, but sigged.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Most death metal has immense death metal influences. And plenty of bands known as deathgrind are very popular in the death metal community. You've probably been listening to grind elements for years and just not realized it yet. It reshaped death metal.
That loser shit's right out the window!
I love Rotten Sound's slogan.

"Fast Music for Slow People"

LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
the name of the thread is "why grindcore sucks" yet you in no way state why you think it sucks, moron