hey guys.. i need some crit with my new original improvisation solo on a jam track i found from guitarbt.com. with a trying hard copying andy timmons tone.. check it out..

boom tarat tarat is the title.. click my sig..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Last edited by mothership at Mar 18, 2007,
Wow, awesome tone! Great lead playing as well. I don't know if I like that backing guitar (or is it keyboard?) part that much, but it doesn't sound bad. I like the wah pedal part a lot. how long have you been playing man?
thanks man. that backing guitar with the distorted wah? it came from the backing track..
i think iv been playing for 4 years now. but still noob at theories and sloppy sometimes..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!

Quote by Armchair Bronco

^^idiots

its good, the lead is great. i like the wah part too like spamwise said. the background guitar is good but i think theres 1 strum that its ttoo loud, im not sure
other than that its good
My Music
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
For a second I thought the title said "I swallowed my dick".

my gear:
fender stratocaster american deluxe SSS(s1)
G-DEC 30W amp
custom carrying case
jasmine by takamine acoustic
silvertone acoustic

AMAZING GUITAR SOLO!!!
Well.. the guitar tone is very good, but at the end of the day it's just a little messing about with a scale on somebody elses backing track, which keeps it uninspiring and generic.
Keep at it, the guitar work is good.
im usually not a fan of this type of music, but you did a good job with it. some parts sounded pretty steve vai-ish, ill assume you'll take that as a compliment a couple leads sounded a little bit sloppy, but still overall very good. keep it up. mind giving my stuff a listen?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547164
^^ thanks.. yeah i did took some vai licks at the end. it was on the spot so did made some mistakes. any more crit? thanks...
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!

Quote by Armchair Bronco

^^idiots